Vikram Dev Dutt as Air India Asset Holding CMD – The Appointments Committee of the Cabinet has approved the appointment of Vikram Dev Dutt as Chairman and Managing Director (CMD) of Air India Asset Holding (AIAHL).
- Vikram Dev Dutt’s appointment will come into effect from 27th January 2022.
- Vikram Dev has worked in charge of Air India as a CMD till the airline was handed over to the Tata Group.
- The Indian govt set up Air India Asset Holding (AIAHL) in 2019 for holding debt and non-core assets of the Air India group.
- Tata Group won the bid to acquire Air India for Rs 18,000 crore.
About the Vikram Dev Dutt:
- He is a 1993-batch IAS officer of the AGMUT (Arunachal Pradesh, Goa, Mizoram and Union Territory) cadre.
- He has served as principal secretary for Finance in the government of Andaman and Nicobar Islands, as the secretary of tourism in the government of Goa, as the managing director of India Tourism Development Corporation, as principal secretary for the Health and Family Welfare Department of the Delhi government in June 2020, and as principal secretary of the Services department in March 2021.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.