Veteran Marathi poet Satish Kalsekar dies at 78
The Noted Marathi poet and writer Satish Kalsekar have taken his last breath at the age of 78 due to a heart attack. Satish Kalsekar has given his outstanding contribution in the fields of poetry, translation, prose writing, and editing.
- In 2014, he was awarded with Sahitya Akademi Award for his collection of essays ‘Vachanaryachi Rojanishee’.
About Satish Kalsekar:
- He was a Marathi-language poet and writer.
- he is known for his work as a poet.
- His popular collections of poems are Indriyopnishad, Sakshat, and Vilambit.
- Books – Vachanaryachi Rojanishee
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.