Vantika Agarwal won Inaugural Women’s National online chess title
Vantika Agarwal has won the inaugural National women’s online chess championship title. the championship was organized by the All India Chess Federation (AICF) from July 26-28, 2021. Vantika Agarwal hails from Delhi.
- Vantika has scored 9.5 rounds from 11 rounds.
- Followed by Arpita Mukherjee of West Bengal and Tamil Nadu’s Sreeja Seshadri stood 2nd and 3rd place with 9 points and 8.5 points respectively.
- The All India Chess Federation is considering the performance of this online event for the selection of players for the Upcoming Asian individual championship and other events.
Leading standings (from 11 rounds)
- Vantika Agarwal (Del, 9.5 points),
- Arpita Mukherjee (Ben, 9),
- Srija Seshadri (TN) (8.5 points)
- Soumya Swaminathan (Mah) (8.5 points)
- R. Vaishali (TN) (8.5 points)
- N. Priyanka (Andhra) (8 points)
- Mary Ann Gomes (Pet) (8 points)
- P. V. Nandhidhaa (TN) (8 points)
- Tania Sachdev (Del) (8 points)
- Padmini Rout (Odi) (8 points)
- Mrudul Dehankar (Mah) (8 points)
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.