Uzbekistan won the gold medal in the Open section of the 44th Chess Olympiad– the team Uzbekistan has won the gold medal in the Open section of the 44th Chess Olympiad. Team Armenia won silver and the India-2 team received bronze in Open Section.
- Ukraine won the gold medal and followed by Team Georgia won the silver and the India-1 team won the bronze medal in the women’s section.
44th Chess Olympiad
- The 44th Chess Olympiad was held by FIDE in Chennai, India between July 28 and August 09, 2022.
- India hosted the 44th edition of the Chess Olympiad for the first time.
- 1,737, including 937 in the Open and 800 in the Women’s event participants joined.
- The opening and closing ceremonies were held at the Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium.
******** End ********
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|