UPSC IAS Quiz 19 June 2021: Questions and Answers
In this article, we have provided some questions that will be helpful for students who are preparing for UPSC IAS exams. the UPSC IAS exams quiz covers important topics.
1) Name of the city that will be the host city for the inaugural Hockey5s World Cups (Men and Women), to be held in January 2024?
2) “Democracies 11” headline was in recent news during the G7 summit. which countries are part of Democracies 11 along with G7 member countries?
A) India, South Korea, Australia, and South Africa
B) India, Sri Lanka, Australia, and South Africa
C) India, South Korea, Brazil, and South Africa
D) India, South Korea, Bangladesh, and South Africa
3) Which statements are true regarding PM Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana:
- It is a scheme of the Ministry of Labour and Employment.
- It purposes at only the organized sector workers of the country.
- This scheme will help in providing minimum assured pension after attaining the age of 60 years.
A) 1 and 2 only
B) 1 and 3 only
C) 2 and 3 only
4) The Vice-President is the Ex-Officio Chairman of the ……..?
A) National Development Council
B) Niti Aayog
C) Rajya Sabha
D) Lok Sabha
5) Which article deals with the election of the Vice-president?
A) Article 66
B) Article 67
C) Article 68
D) Article 69
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.