UPSC IAS Quiz 15 June 2021
In this article, we have provided some questions that will be helpful for students who are preparing for UPSC IAS exams. the UPSC IAS exams quiz covers important topics.
1) As per the NITI Aayog’s SDG India Index 2021-22, which state has topped?
D) Tamil Nadu
2) Recently, NASA announces to launch two missions- DAVINCI + and VERITAS for which planet?
3) India has signed the BECA agreement with which country?
B) THE USA
C) the UK
4) At the latest, Interpol has launched I-Familia, tell us the function of the global database?
A) identify terrorist organizations
B) identify missing persons
C) identify Criminals
D) identify Hackers
5) What is the name of the Indian state that has launched the Pran Vayu Devta Pension Scheme?
6) Name of the country that has joined Artemis Accords with the US?
A) New Zealand
Important points to remember: UPSC Exam Important Questions
Artemis Accords Agreement (NASA and New Zealand):
Purpose: To cooperate with NASA (USA) on safe, peaceful, transparent, and sustainable space exploration.
Countries list who have signed Artemis Accords Agreement: Ukraine, the US, the UK, the UAE, Luxembourg, Korea, Japan, Canada, Italy, and Australia.
Pran Vayu Devta Pension scheme (Haryana):
When launched: on the occasion of World Environment Day 2021
Benefits to whom: to honor those trees which are of 75 years or above and have served humanity throughout their lives.
Global database: ‘I-Familia’:
Interpol, the International Criminal Police Organisation has introduced ‘I-Familia’ to identify the missing individuals through family DNA.
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.