UP Govt begins Bal-Seva Yojana for children who lost their parents due to COVID
The state govt of Uttar Pradesh (UP) under CM Yogi, has launched Bal-Seva Yojana. the Bal-Seva Yojana will be helpful for the children who lost their parents due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Under the ‘Uttar Pradesh Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Yojana’, the Uttar Pradesh State govt will offer financial assistance to a child’s guardian, while those who do not have anyone to look after them will be sent to children’s homes.
Uttar Pradesh Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Yojana:
- It will help Around 1,000 children across the state.
- children will get a take care of the upbringing and education.
- Govt will give Rs 4000 to a child’s guardian or caretaker.
- Govt has planned to provide tablets or laptops to all such children studying in schools, colleges, or pursuing vocational education under this scheme.
About Uttar Pradesh –
Governor: Anandiben Patel
Capital: Lucknow (Executive Branch)
Chief Minister: Yogi Adityanath
State Song – Jai Jai Uttar Pradesh
State Mammal – Barasingha
State Bird – Sarus
State Flower – Palash
State Tree – Ashoka
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.