Union Minister of Science & Technology releases “Biotech-PRIDE”
The Union Ministry for Science & Technology has released “Biotech-PRIDE (Promotion of Research and Innovation through Data Exchange) Guidelines”. The Biotech-PRIDE Guidelines were developed by the Department of Biotechnology (DBT).
- The main objective of The guidelines is to offer a well-defined framework.
- It will also help in guiding principles to facilitate and will enable sharing and exchange of biological knowledge, information and data.
- Such guidelines are to be implemented via the Indian Biological Data Centre (IBDC).
- due to this, The information could be exchanged and will be used in promoting research and innovation in different research groups across the country.
- The guidelines are not associated with the generation of biological data but, these will enable a mechanism to share and exchange information and knowledge generated as per the existing laws, rules, regulations and guidelines of the country.
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.