UK EuroMillions Lottery Results 25th November 2023 – UK EuroMillions is one of the most popular lottery games played in 9 European countries. the countries are Austria, Belgium, Ireland, Luxembourg, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom. EuroMillions lottery includes 7 correct numbers. it consists of 5 main numbers and 2 Lucky Star Numbers.
- France’s Française des Jeux, Spain’s Loterías y Apuestas del Estado, and the United Kingdom’s Camelot launched the lottery on 7 February 2004.
- The first draw was held on 13 February 2004 in Paris, France.
Today UK EuroMillions Lottery Results – Overview
|Lottery Name||UK EuroMillions|
|Draws Day||Tuesday and Friday|
|Results Time||€2.50 (£2.50 in the UK)|
|Tickets Sale Timing||after the draw|
|Tickets Prize||€2.50 (£2.50 in UK)|
UK EuroMillions Lottery Results – 25th November 2023
|Ball numbers||Lucky Stars||UK Millionaire Maker codes|
Players will have to pay EuroMillions tickets cost €2.50 (£2.50 in the UK). You can check draws twice weekly on Tuesdays and Fridays at 20:45 Central European Time.
How to play UK EuroMillions Lottery
- Choose five main numbers which can be any number from 1 to 50.
- Choose two different lucky star numbers from a pool of 12 numbers.
Eligibility for UK EuroMillions Lottery
- Should be at least 18 years of age to play EuroMillions..
Disclaimer: The above information is for general informational purposes only. All information on the Website is provided in good faith, however, we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on the Site.