UK announces 75 scholarships for Indian students on 75th year of Independence – The UK government announced 75 fully-funded scholarships for Indian students to study in the UK in honour of India’s 75th anniversary of Independence. The UK govt will offer scholarships in collaboration with top Indian companies.
- Moreover, British Council in India will also offer 18 scholarships for women in STEM fields, spanning more than 12,000 courses at more than 150 UK universities.
- The British Council is also providing six English scholarships.
- HSBC India will fund 15 of them, Pearson India will fund two, while Hindustan Unilever, Tata Sons, and Duolingo will each fund one of the 75 scholarships.
Chevening international honours programme
- UK govt is sponsoring the Chevening international honours programme since 1983 and it is available in 150 nations and is aimed at creating world leaders.
As Chevening Scholarships are fully-funded, your award includes-
- university tuition fees
- a monthly stipend
- travel costs to and from the UK
- an arrival allowance
- a homeward departure allowance
- the cost of one visa application
- a travel grant to attend Chevening events in the UK
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App