UGC NET answer key 2021: Steps to raise objections – the UGC has released the answer keys for the University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test, UGC NET 2021 on January 22nd, 2022 on the official website @ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
- Applicants who attempted the exam can now check and download the answers to the UGC NET Phase I ( including cyclone Jawad rescheduled papers), Phase II, and Phase III (Including Kannada re-examination for impacted candidates) UGC NET December 2020 and June 2021 examinations.
UGC NET answer key 2021
- NTA has conducted Phase I of UGC-NET December 2020 and June 2021 between 20 November 2021 and 05 December 2021, Phase II between 24 December to 27 December 2021 and Phase III on 04 and 05 January 2022 through Computer Based Test (CBT) mode for 81 Subjects for Political Science, Commerce, History, English and Education, the rescheduled papers and the re-examination paper.
UGC NET answer key 2021: How to raise objections
candidates can raise or submit their objections against the answer keys till January 24th, 2022. Candidates will have to pay a processing fee of Rs 1000/- (Rs. One Thousand only) per challenged answer.
- Visit the official website @ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
- Login Either Through Application Number and Password or Through Application Number and Date of Birth.
- you will click on the “View Question Paper” option for marked responses.
- You can view or challenge the Answer keys by clicking on “Click to view /Challenge Answer Key”.
- Enter Question ID of the answer that you think wrong.
- Click on the ‘Save your Claims’.
- Make a payment.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.