UBS predicts India’s GDP forecast at 9.1% in FY22 and 8.2% in FY23 – Swiss brokerage UBS Securities has downgraded the growth forecast of the Indian economy for the current financial year (FY22) to 9.1 per cent. due to a massive surge in Omicron infections.
- Prior to this, UBS Securities estimated the growth forecast of the Indian economy for the current financial year (FY22) to 9.5%.
- UBS Projects the real GDP forecast of India in FY23 to 8.2 per cent. This was projected at 7.7 per cent earlier.
UBS Projects India’s GDP forecast
- Financial Year (FY22) – 9.1 per cent
- Financial Year (FY23) – 8.2 per cent
- Financial Year (FY24) – 6.0 per cent
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.