Today Top Current Affairs 6 September 2020
Current Affairs 2020: Latest Current Affairs with all basic data, Be the first to know all the Today top Current Affairs 6 September 2020 top news, Major Issues, Current News, Important occasions in National Current News just as International level with clear clarification. For every single serious test and Interviews, furnish yourself with the Latest Current Affairs 6 September 2020 conceded here. read currentgktoday here in details.
Top 10 Current Affairs of 6 September 2020
Education Minister begins EnglishPro mobile app
- On 5th September 2020, the Education Minister has begun a free mobile app called EnglishPro. the English and Foreign Languages University, Hyderabad has developed this mobile app. This app will work as a useful digital tool and will offer an educational resource for the teachers, students.
Jammu: 1st cannabis medicine project
- The Union Minister Shri Jitendra Singh Ji has made an announcement that Jammu will get first-ever cannabis medicine project soon. in order to install the cannabis medicine project, Canada will corporate Indian Institute of Integrative Medicine (IIIM). due to this, Jammu and Kashmir are going to get the first major foreign investment.
Assam re-introduced self-employment scheme SVAYEM
- On 4th September 2020, The Assam state govt has introduced an old scheme named ‘Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment (SVAYEM) again. the main objective of SVAYEM scheme is to create self-employment to almost 2 lakh youths of the state.
- Before it, This SVAYEM scheme was begun by state govt in the year 2017-18. The SVAYEM scheme is known as the biggest self-employment programme that was introduced by any govt in Assam state since Independence.
Karnataka passes watershed project ‘REWARD’ worth of Rs 600 crore
- The Cabinet of Karnataka state has passed a project named ‘Rejuvenating Watersheds for Agriculture Resilience through Innovative Development (REWARD)’. The main objective of REWARD project is to ensure soil and water conservation in 20 taluks with low groundwater levels in the state.
- The Cabinet has approved Rs 600 crore for this project. Apart from this, the World Bank is also going to provide 70 per cent fund for the project. it will give 420 crore rupees and Karnataka state Govt will provide 30 per cent of the expenses which are 180 crore rupees.
Business Reform Action Plan ranking 2019
- As per 4th edition of the Business Reform Action Plan (BRAP) ranking of states for 2018-19, Andhra Pradesh state has got the first place. the BRAP ranking is also called as The Ease of Doing Business rankings. the Union Minister of Finance and Corporate Affairs Shri Nirmala Sitharaman has made an announcement about BRAP rankings.
Ian Bell retired from international cricket
- The English (England) middle-order Player Ian Bell has decided to take retirement from all forms of cricket at the end of the 2020 domestic season. he is 38 years old and in the year 2015, he took retirement from ODI’s matches in order to focus on Test cricket.
82 years old Producer-Director Johnny Bakshi dies
- The Famous producer and director Johnny Bakshi has taken his last breath at the age of 82. he suffered from cardiac arrest. Johnny Bakshi has worked as a producer for a period of more than 40 years. During his career, he produced movies such as Raavan (1984), Phir Teri Kahani Yaad Aayee (1993) and Manzilein Aur Bhi Hain (1974).
Get free 6 September current affairs 2020 pdf free download here, click on the button given below.
Social Ours Platforms-