Today Top Current Affairs 6 November 2020
Current Affairs 2020: Latest Current Affairs with all basic data, Be the first to know all the Today top Current Affairs 6 November 2020 top news, Major Issues, Current News, Important occasions in National Current News just as International level with clear clarification. read currentgktoday here in details.
India Received Three Rafale Jets of Second Batch, Now we have Completed 8 Rafale Jets
The next batch of three Rafale jets landed at Jamnagar, Gujarat on 4th November 2020, after flying Nonstop from France.
- Before the first batch of five Rafale jets arrived in India on July 28 and they were formally inducted in the Indian Air Force on 10 September in Ambala Air Base at Haryana.
- With the arrival of the next batch, the IAF now has a total of eight Rafale fighter aircraft.
- As per the information by Chief of Air Staff Air Chief Marshal RKS Bhadauria, the induction of 36 jets will be finished by 2023.
13th Urban Mobility India Conference 2020
The Housing and Urban Affairs Ministry is going to conduct the 13th Urban Mobility India Conference. it will be organized on 9th November via a video conference.
- Emerging Trends in Urban Mobility. The purpose of the theme is to pat attention on measures which have been taken at national and International Level that have helped to solve COVID-19 disease challenges and provided convenient and accessible transport.
CARAT Bangladesh 2020
On 4th November 2020, the United States Navy and Bangladesh Navy have introduced CARAT Bangladesh 2020. CARAT full name is Cooperation Afloat Readiness and Training. the main goal of it is to make relationships strong and make grow maritime awareness.
- it contains professional exchanges and also people to people interactions.
- The event will be conducted due to COVID-19.
- CARAT naval exercise’s sea phase will be held in the Bay of Bengal where both nation’s navies will join.
- It aims to boost interoperability between nations’ navies.
Till We Win Book by Randeep Guleria
The AIIMS Director Randeep Guleria has authored a book named “Till We Win” in the collaboration of two other doctors. this book is based on India’s fight against Covid-19 and how India to tackle the pandemic in upcoming days.
- Along with it, Chandrakant Lahariya (policy and health systems expert ) and Gagandeep Kang (virologist & researcher) also shared their ideas in this book.
About Till We Win Book –
- The book is related to the realization of inner strength and unity as we know India is known for its cultural and linguistic diversity. Penguin Random House India has published this book.
- Moreover, The book explains how India can learn from Covid-19 in order to make the Indian health system strong for forever. COVID-19 can be seen as an opportunity to strengthen health systems.
International Day for Preventing the Exploitation of the Environment in War and Armed Conflict 2020
The day of 6th November is considered as International Day for Preventing the Exploitation of the Environment in War and Armed Conflict across the world.
- In the current year, this day will have an objective to boost the target of “Sendai Seven Campaign”. it also aims to inspire countries and communities so that local disaster risk could be reduced by the end of 2020.
- the main objective is to create awareness in regions such as tsunami early warning, public action and building back better after a disaster to lessen future impacts.