Today Top Current Affairs 5 September 2020
Current Affairs 2020: Latest Current Affairs with all basic data, Be the first to know all the Today top Current Affairs 5 September 2020 top news, Major Issues, Current News, Important occasions in National Current News just as International level with clear clarification. For every single serious test and Interviews, furnish yourself with the Latest Current Affairs 5 September 2020 conceded here. read currentgktoday here in details.
Top 10 Current Affairs of 5 September 2020
State Current Affairs
Punjab begins I Rakhwali app for Greenery Saviours
- On 3rd September 2020, The State Minister of Punjab Preservation Shri Sadhu Singh Dharmsot has begun an app named I Rakhwali. I Rakhwali app has been introduced to make citizens safeguard the forest across the state. the App will play a role in being Greenery Saviours.
- The main purpose of this app is to encourage people for more planting such as trees and The application will assist citizens to come ahead and will help in contribution regarding environment protection.
About Punjab –
Capital – Chandigarh
Chief Minister – Amarinder Singh
Governor – V. P. Singh Badnore
Largest city – Ludhiana
Dwayne Bravo as an ambassador for SBOTOP brand
- West Indies cricketer Dwayne Bravo has been chosen as an ambassador for “SBOTOP” sportsbook brand. due to this, he becomes the first cricketer. Isle of Man betting group Celton Manx has made an announcement for his appointment for its flagship sportsbook.
Ayushmann Khurrana as Brand Ambassador of Bajaj Allianz Life
- Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Company LTD has made an announcement to appoint Bollywood actor Ayushmann Khurrana as its new brand ambassador. he will work to promote Bajaj Allianz’s products and will ads for digital services of Bajaj. He will also work in ads for the upcoming campaign “Smart Living”.
Maruti CEO Kenichi Ayukawa as president of SIAM
- The MD and CEO of Maruti Suzuki company Mr Kenichi Ayukawa are appointed as President of the Society of Indian Automobile Manufacturers (SIAM). SIAM is known as the apex body of the Indian automotive industry. Kenichi Ayukawa is going to take place of Rajan Wadhera.
Rajiv Lall took resignation from chairman post
- Dr Rajiv B. Lall has decided to take resignation from the post of Part-Time Non-Executive Chairman of IDFC First Bank. in the statement, he mentioned prolonged personal health issues.
About IDFC First Bank –
CEO – V. Vaidyanathan
Headquarters – Mumbai
Capital ratio – 13.28%
Founded – October 2015
Authors/Book Current Affairs
UN Environment Programme introduced The Little Book of Green Nudges
- United Nations Environment Programme launched “The Little Book of Green Nudges”. UN Environment Programme aims to inspire over 200 million students across the globe so that they could adopt environmentally-friendly habits and greener lifestyles.
LazyPay introduces LazyUPI digital credit card
- online Instant Credit app of India LazyPay has introduced a digital credit card facility named LazyUPI. LazyUPI will help to provide easy access to credit across online and offline platforms. LazyUPI is 1st digital credit card that is combined with UPI
Features of LazyUPI –
- Users will not need to associate their bank account(s) with UPI in order to use credit through LazyUPI.
- LazyPay app will provide a credit limit up to Rs 1 lakh if a user’s credit history is good at stores, both online & offline platforms.
International Day of Charity 2020
- 05th September 2020, the United Nations is celebrating the International Day of Charity. the main objective of this day is to sensitize and mobilize individuals, NGOs, and stakeholders across the globe in order to help others through volunteer and philanthropic activities.
Get free 5 September current affairs 2020 pdf free download here, click on the button given below.
Social Ours Platforms-