Today Top Current Affairs 4 September 2020
Current Affairs 2020: Latest Current Affairs with all basic data, Be the first to know all the Today top Current Affairs 4 September 2020 top news, Major Issues, Current News, Important occasions in National Current News just as International level with clear clarification. For every single serious test and Interviews, furnish yourself with the Latest Current Affairs 4 September 2020 conceded here.
Top 10 Current Affairs of 4 September 2020
National Current Affairs
Jal Shakti Ministry begins Water Heroes Contest
- On 2nd September 2020, The Jal Shakti ministry started off a ”Water Heroes – Share Your Stories” contest. it aims to impart the message of water conservation and management to Indian citizens. the main purpose of it is to take measures to make water conservation and make people aware of it.
1st Regional Voters of India Awareness Centre to set up in Jaipur
- Election Commission of India (ECI) is going to establish India’s 1st regional voters’ awareness centre in Jaipur, Rajasthan. it will add to four (4) other states Rajasthan, Haryana, Punjab and Madhya Pradesh. The main purpose of the establishment of it is to create awareness activities among people under the Systematic Voters’ Education and Electoral Participation (SVEEP) programme. at present, Sunil Arora is serving as the present Chief Election Commissioner.
Coal India ready to invest 1.22 Lakh Crore rupees on 500 Projects
- Coal India Ltd (CIL) has decided to invest more than 1.22 lakh crore rupees and will cover 500 projects . in addition, the investment aims to obtain 1 billion tonnes (BT) coal production by the year 2023-24 and make India Aatmanirbhar (self-reliant) in terms of Coal.
- 500 Projects includes coal evacuation, infrastructure, project development, exploration and clean coal technologies.
Appointment/Resigns Current Affairs
S Krishnan as MD and CEO of Punjab & Sind Bank
- Appointments Committee of the Cabinet (ACC) has chosen Mr S Krishnan as the new Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and Managing Director (MD) of Punjab & Sind Bank. he is going to take place of S Harishankar.
Murali Ramakrishnan as MD and CEO of South Indian Bank
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has made an announcement of appointing Murali Ramakrishnan as Managing Director (MD) and CEO of the South Indian Bank. Murali Ramakrishnan will serve for the period of three years and will assume the post on 1st October 2020.
K Padmakar as CMD of BPCL
- K Padmakar has been chosen as Chairman and Managing Director (CMD) of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL). BPCL is known as the state-run oil marketing company in India. he will take place of D Rajkumar.
About BPCL –
Owner – Government of India
CEO – D. Rajkumar
Headquarters – Mumbai
Books Current Affairs
Pope Francis authors Let Us Dream book
- Pope Francis has authored a book named “Let Us Dream”. the book will be released in December 2020. the book highlights how a crisis can teach a person to deal with the difficulties they meet in their lives.
Ranking Current Affairs
India at 3rd place in terms of the largest solar market in 2019
- According to the Mercer Global listing 2018, India has been given 3rd place in the terms of the largest solar market in 2019. at present, India has installed solar capacity with 9 per cent. however, in this list, China has ranked 1st with 26 per cent of the world’s installed capacity. followed by, USA got the 2nd place.
Obituary Current Affairs
England Cricketer David Capel died at 57
- The EX-English all-rounder cricketer David Capel has taken his last breath. he was 57 years old. he was suffering from a long illness. he played 15 tests matches and 23 ODI’s match for England. he made his International debut against Pakistan in 1987. along with it, he has represented England between 1987 and 1990. In the first-class career, he played 270 matches for Northants between 1981 and 1998.
Social Ours Platforms-