Today Top Current Affairs 31 May 2020
Latest Current Affairs with all basic data, Be the first to know all the Today top Current Affairs 31 May 2020 top news, Major Issues, Current News, Important occasions in National Current News just as International level with clear clarification. For every single serious test and Interviews, furnish yourself with the Latest Current Affairs news 31 May 2020 conceded here. Read Today Top Current Affairs 31 May 2020.
Rapid Response Regulatory Mechanism for COVID-19
- The Department of Biotechnology (DBT) took several steps to streamline the biosafety regulation and provide facilities to researchers and industries which have been undertaking research and development in Recombinant DNA (rDNA)Technology and Hazardous Microorganisms.
E-booklet on DARPG achievements
- The Union Minister of State for Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions Shri Jitendra Singh has introduced an E-booklet which is about achievements of Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances (DARPG). E-Booklet covers achievements for the period from 30 May 2019 to 30 May 2020.
Jal Jeevan Mission Annual Action Plan in Bihar
- The Central Govt has passed Jal Jeevan Mission Annual Action Plan for Bihar State. under this plan, Bihar has been provided 100 per cent coverage of all households with functional tap water connections by the year 2020-21. The Ministry of Jal Shakti has approved Jal Jeevan Mission Annual Action Plan.
Kerala : Free internet project K-FON by December
- The State government of Kerala is planning to begin the Kerala Fibre Optic Network (K-FON) project and it will begin by December 2020. Fibre Optic Network (K-FON) project aims is to avail free internet access to the poor in the State. The kerala CM shared information after the meeting with consortium companies’s heads.
- The Day of 31st May is considered as World No Tobacco Day (WNTD) by World Health Organization (WHO) and global partners every year. it is known as Anti-Tobacco Day. this day creates awareness about harmful and dangerous effects of tobacco use and second-hand smoke exposure.
Q.1 When World No Tobacco Day is celebrated ?
The Day of 31st May is considered as World No Tobacco Day (WNTD) by World Health Organization (WHO) and global partners every year.
Q.2 Why World No Tobacco Day is celebrated ?
World No Tobacco Day aims to create awareness about harmful and dangerous effects of tobacco use and second-hand smoke exposure.