Today Top Current Affairs 31 July 2020
Latest Current Affairs with all basic data, Be the first to know all the Today top Current Affairs 31 July 2020 top news, Major Issues, Current News, Important occasions in National Current News just as International level with clear clarification. For every single serious test and Interviews, furnish yourself with the Latest Current Affairs news 31 July 2020 conceded here. Read Today Top Current Affairs 31 July 2020.
New Education Policy India 2020
- On 29th July, The Union Cabinet has provided its approval for a new National Education Policy. India is wanting to get universal fundamental literacy and numeracy by the 2025 year. due to this, the Ministry of Human Resource Development is going to set the National Mission on Foundational Literacy and Numeracy.
Five French Rafale fighter jets land at Haryana’s Ambala Air Base
- before six months, India signed the Inter-Governmental Agreement (IGA) with France for 36 Rafale fighter jets in September 2016. first 5 of 36 Rafale fighter jets have landed in Ambala in Haryana. and become the part of Indian Air Force (IAF).
- Rafale aircraft is having two twin-seater trainers and other three, are single-seat fighter jet. French company Dassault Aviation manufactured these fighter jets.
In order to Develop Advanced Biofuels Application technology, Praj makes an MoU with ARAI
- In order to Develop Advanced Biofuels Application technology, Praj Industries (Praj) has made an MoU with ARAI (Automotive Research Association of India). this advanced technology will offer to decrease the health risks posed by air pollution in the transportation sector. The MoU will enable us to expand and make the best use of biofuels in a variety of applications.
About Praj Industries (Praj) –
Key person – Pramod Chaudhari
Headquarters – India
Founded – 1983
About ARAI (Automotive Research Association of India) –
Rajendra assumed the post as DC of Dakshina Kannada
- K.V. Rajendra has assumed the post as DC of Dakshina Kannada and becomes 130th Deputy Commissioner of the district on 30th July 2020. he took place of Sindhu B. Rupesh. Rupesh has been posted to DPAR and will serve as in charge of electronic delivery of services.
Science and technology
Iran tests Underground Ballistic Missiles
- The paramilitary force Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) of Iran, has tested underground ballistic missiles during a military exercise named as Great Prophet 14 (which is known as code name is “Payambar e Azam 14”). they also tested bombs from Sukhoi Su-22 fighter jets to get the targets on Bani Farur Island in Iran’s territorial waters.
Rajat Bhatia takes Retirement from All Forms of Cricket
- on July 29, 2020, Delhi All-rounder cricketer Rajat Bhatia has decided to take retirement from all format of cricket. Rajat Bhatia played 112 first-class matches and scored 6482 runs with an average of 49.10. as a bowler, he took 137 wickets. he made his debut as a cricketer for Tamil Nadu in 1999-2000 season and later he played for Delhi, Uttarakhand and Rajasthan teams.
- He is a Right-hand middle-order batsman and has hit 17 centuries and took one-time five-wicket haul. he is having best bowling figures 5/29 in 2007-08 Ranji season.
- Rajat became the part of Kolkata Knight Riders team in 2012 and later, he played games for Delhi Daredevils, Rajasthan Royals and Rising Pune Supergiants teams.
England Won the Final Wisden Trophy
- After winning the 3rd and last test match against the West Indies, England has won Wisden Trophy by 2-1. in the final test, England defeated West Indies by 269 runs and clinched series by 2-1. the series was started from 8th July 2020.
Delhi Cabinet plans to reduce VAT on diesel
- The Cabinet of Delhi state has taken a decision of cutting Value Added Tax (VAT) rates on diesel. this step of Cabinet will reduce diesel’s price to ₹73.64 previously, the rate was 82 rupees per litre. The CM Kejriwal Ji has stated that the cabinet has made a reduction in VAT from 30% to 16.75% and will help in reducing the price of oil.
About Delhi –
Chief Minister – Arvind Kejriwal
Lt. Governor – Anil Baijal
Deputy Chief Minister – Manish Sisodia
51 years old Malayalam actor Anil Murali dies
- The noted and famous Malayalam actor Anil Murali has passed away at the age of 51 years in Kochi on 30th July 2020. he was suffering from liver ailments and was admitted to hospital on 22nd July 2020.
- Anil murali was born in Thiruvananthapuram and played villain roles. apart from this, he acted in almost 200 films in Malayalam, Tamil and Telugu languages. he made his debut with television serials.
West Bengal Congress president Somendranath Mitra dies
- The Congress Committee president of West Bengal, Shri Somendranath Mitra has taken his last breath at the age of 78. he died at a city hospital on 30th July 2020. he was suffering from kidney-related ailments.