Today Top Current Affairs 31 August 2020 –
Current Affairs 2020: Latest Current Affairs with all basic data, Be the first to know all the Today top Current Affairs 31 August 2020 top news, Major Issues, Current News, Important occasions in National Current News just as International level with clear clarification. For every single serious test and Interviews, furnish yourself with the Latest Current Affairs 31 August 2020 conceded here.
Piyush Goyal joins 8th East Asia Summit
- On 28th August 2020, The 8th East Asia Summit was organized in order to strengthen the regional supply chains amid COVID-19 and it aimed to focus on economic growth.
- The Economic ministers from ten ASEAN (Association of Southeast Asian Nations) and other members India, the US, China, Japan, South Korea, Russia, Australia and New Zealand joined the meet.
- The Industry and Trade Minister of Vietnam Tran Tuan Anh headed the East Asia Summit 2020. From India side, Shri Piyush Goyal joined the meeting.
- The meet also focused on trade and investments, facilitate supply chain connectivity, essential goods like medical supplies, medicines and so on.
CISF launches Pension Corner mobile app
- The Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has introduced the Pension Corner mobile app. the Pension Corner app will help to fulfil the needs of all its retired personnel.
- The app has been made as part of an e-office initiative and has been introduced in the wake of the COVID-19 disease.
India not to be part of multilateral military exercise Kavkaz 2020
- India is not going to be part of the Multilateral Military Exercise Kavkaz 2020. Military Exercise Kavkaz 2020 will begin between 15th September 2020 and will end on 26th September 2020. India has taken this step due to COVID-19 Pandemic and consequent difficulties in the exercise.
- Kavkaz 2020 will take place in Astrakhan province of Southern Russia. Other participants are China, Pakistan, Russia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Mongolia, Syria, Iran, Egypt, Belarus, Turkey, Armenia, Abkhazia, South Ossetia, Azerbaijan and Turkmenistan.
Reliance procures Kishore Biyani’s Future retail
- Reliance Retail Ventures Limited (RRVL) is going to acquire Kishore Biyani’s Future retail for Rs 24,713 crore. At the 1st Phase of acquisition, the Company will merge five (5) Future Group’s listed objects including Future Retail, Future Lifestyle and Future Consumer – into Future Enterprises (FEL).
- Reliance Retail and Fashion Lifestyle Limited (RRFLL) will plan to buy the retail, then, wholesale business, logistics and warehouse business from Future Enterprises.
New Zealand’s stock exchange (NZX) reopens
- New Zealand’s Exchange (NZX) has reopened again after a cyber attack for four days. NZX operates New Zealand capital, risk and commodity markets (stock market).
- NZX faced a distributed denial-of-service” (DDoS) attacks. but, Agency has not got a source of the attack.
World Bank not to release “Doing Business” report
- The World Bank has decided that it will not release its “Doing Business” report due to data collection irregularities. the Doing Business report highlights the annual ranking of countries’ business and investment climates.
- Prior to this, WB stated that they founded “a number of irregularities” about data changes to the reports released in 2017 and 2019. World Bank would further follow a systematic review of data changes of the last 5 Doing Business reports.
Lewis Hamilton won F1 Belgian Grand Prix 2020
- On 30th August, The Mercedes-Great Britain Formula One Driver Lewis Hamilton has earned Belgian Grand Prix 2020. he won his 5th win of the season. Followed by Mercedes-Finland F1 Driver Valtteri Bottas got the 2nd position and Max Verstappen (Red Bull – Netherlands) at third place.
Amul as 1st Indian dairy company who named in Rabobank’s Global Top 20 list
- As per the Rabobank’s Global Top 20 Dairy Companies list, Amul Dairy Company has got the 16th place and became 1st Indian Dairy Company. Amul, Gujarat Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation (GCMMF) has gained $5.5 billion annually turnover.
- Nestle company of Switzerland country has topped in the list and it obtained $22.1 billion turnovers. Amul has been a 1st Indian company which is listed in the top 20 list of Rabobank’s Global Top 20 Dairy Companies list.
Hari Merdeka 2020
- The day of Hari Merdeka is also known as the official independence day of Malaysia. as per Article 160 of the constitution of Malaysia, this day has been considered. an official and unofficial ceremonies take place on this day in Malaysia.
Read Today Top Current Affairs 31 August 2020 in Hindi, here we have provided Top 10 Current Affairs of Day. Current affairs 2020 includes Top 10 National News, Top 10 international News, Top 10 Appointment News, Top 10 Awards News, Top 10 State News and so on.
Social Ours Platforms-
Q.1 Which sources are most useful for current affairs?
daily newspapers and other credible sources such as the Press Information Bureau (PIB) and Yojana Magazine are most useful for current affairs. it covers all national and international news.
Q.2 What are the current affairs in India?
In India, Current affairs such as Agriculture, Art & Culture, communication, Environment & Forest, Finance & Taxes, Food & Public Distribution, Governance & Administration, Health & Family Welfare.
Q.3 How can I cover my current affairs?
We have various options to cover current affairs such as The Hindu, One daily compilation, One monthly compilation, All India Radio— Spotlight/Discussion.