Today Top Current Affairs 30 May 2020
Latest Current Affairs with all basic data, Be the first to know all the Today top Current Affairs 30 May 2020 top news, Major Issues, Current News, Important occasions in National Current News just as International level with clear clarification. For every single serious test and Interviews, furnish yourself with the Latest Current Affairs news 30 May 2020 conceded here. Read Today Top Current Affairs 30 May 2020.
Mukhyamantri Swarozgar Yojana for returnee migrants
- The CM of Uttarakhand state Shri Trivendra Singh Rawat has started off the “Mukhyamantri Swarozgar Yojana” for returnee migrants. it aims to provide self-employment opportunities to youth and a increase to reverse migration, mainly entrepreneurs returning to Uttarakhand State and encourage skilled and unskilled artisans, handicrafts and unemployed youths to start their own/self business.
Rozgar Setu scheme for skilled workers: MP
- The Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh Shri Shivraj Singh Chouhan is going to begin the ‘Rozgar Setu’ scheme. Rozgar Setu aims to help to secure employment for skilled workers who have returned to the state amid COVID-19 Disease situation.
Venkataramani Sumantran as new independent director of Indigo
- Shri Venkataramani Sumantran has been selected as the independent director of airline company IndiGo. at present, Sumantran is serving as chairman and managing director (MD) of Chennai-based Celeris Technologies. he will take charge for the period of five (5) years.
About Indigo Airlines –
CEO: Rono Dutta
WADA bans Kiranjeet Kaur for 4 year due to doping
- The long-distance runner from India, Kiranjeet Kaur has been imposed a four-years ban after testing positive for a banned substance (Enobosarm). she will have to submit the gold medal back that was won by her at the Tata Steel Kolkata 25K.
Sandip Pradhan’s tenure extended for 2 year
- The Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports has decided to extend Sandip Pradhan’s tenure for the period of two years. he will continue serving as Director General of the Sports Authority of India (SAI). The Appointments Committee of the Cabinet approved the proposal of Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports for extension.
About Sports Authority of India (SAI) –
Founder: Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports
Founded: 25 January 1984
Noted astrologer Bejan Daruwalla passed away
- The Noted astrologer, Bejan Daruwalla has died. he used to make predictions about political developments, cricket, film industry and film stars. he made prediction about victories of Morarji Desai, Atal Bihari Vajpayee, and lastly, Narendra Modi.
Yogesh Gaur passed away
- The Famous lyricist Yogesh Gaur has taken his last breath. During his career, he had written lyrics of hit songs “Kahin duur jab din dhal jaye” and “Zindagi kaisi hai paheli”. he made his debut as lyricist from film Sakhi Robin (1962) in which he got chance to write 6 songs. other songs for movie such as films like Chhoti Si Baat (1976), Baton Baton Mein (1979), Manzil (1979), Rajnigandha (1974) and many more, are included.
Q.1 About Mukhyamantri Swarozgar Yojana?
“Mukhyamantri Swarozgar Yojana” aims to provide self-employment opportunities to youth and a increment to reverse migration, mainly entrepreneurs returning to Uttarakhand State and encourage skilled and unskilled artisans, handicrafts and unemployed youths to start their own/self business.
Q.2 Who was Bejan Daruwalla?
Bejan Daruwalla was The Noted astrologer, Bejan Daruwalla used to make predictions about political developments, cricket, film industry and film stars.