Today Top Current Affairs 30 & 31 May 2021
Daily Current Affairs 30 & 31 May 2021: This article consists of the latest top current affairs for 30 & 31 May 2021 that are essential for all competitive exams such as Bank, SSC, IBPS, SBI exams. You can also take our Current Affairs Quiz after studying our Today current affairs.
Ayush Minister launches Ayush Clinical Case Repository portal and 3rd version of Ayush Sanjivani App
Kiren Rijiju has launched the portal named the Ayush Clinical Case Repository and also started off the 3rd version of the Ayush Sanjivani App during a virtual event.
Ayush Clinical Repository portal: it will help in supporting both Ayush practitioners and the general public. the main objective of this portal is to collect information regarding clinical outcomes achieved by Ayush practitioners on a large scale.
- In addition, it will play a role in benefiting the practitioner community and the public.
- it also will be helpful for the solid scientific base of all streams of Ayush.
The Ayush Clinical Repository (ACCR) portal (https://accr.ayush.gov.in/)
Ayush Sanjivani App (3rd Version)
- It will facilitate data collection for a prospective multicentre community-based study like Ayush-64 and Kabasura Kudineer medicines in managing asymptomatic and mild to moderate patients of COVID-19..
- Users are allowed to enter the details by filling in the requisite forms and information.
- the upgraded version of the Sanjivani app is a part of a much larger digital health mission
- The app has been developed by the Ministry of AYUSH and the Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology (MEITY).
- At present, it has over 50 lakh downloads in India.
- The app roles to generate data on usage of AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, Sowa-rigpa, and Homoeopathy) advocacies.
UP Govt begins Bal-Seva Yojana for children who lost their parents due to COVID
The state govt of Uttar Pradesh (UP) under CM Yogi, has launched Bal-Seva Yojana. the Bal-Seva Yojana will be helpful for the children who lost their parents due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Under the ‘Uttar Pradesh Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Yojana’, the Uttar Pradesh State govt will offer financial assistance to a child’s guardian, while those who do not have anyone to look after them will be sent to children’s homes.
- It will help Around 1,000 children across the state.
- children will get a take care of the upbringing and education.
- Govt will give Rs 4000 to a child’s guardian or caretaker.
- Govt has planned to provide tablets or laptops to all such children studying in schools, colleges, or pursuing vocational education under this scheme.
About Uttar Pradesh –
Governor: Anandiben Patel
Capital: Lucknow (Executive Branch)
Chief Minister: Yogi Adityanath
State Song – Jai Jai Uttar Pradesh
State Mammal – Barasingha
State Bird – Sarus
State Flower – Palash
State Tree – Ashoka
Assam begins CM Sishu Sewa Scheme for children who lost parents due to COVID-19
On 29th May 2021, The Chief Minister of Assam Himanta Biswa Sarma has launched the Mukhyamantri Sishu Sewa Achoni scheme. under this scheme, govt will provide relief to children who have lost their parents due to Covid-19.
The extended family members who will take care of those children who have lost both their parents, will be provided Rs 3,500 financial aid per month.
Assam Mukhyamantri Sishu Sewa Achoni scheme:
- The scheme will be for Children who are below the age of 10 years without any family support.
- Those children will be provided a shelter at child care institutions.
- Adolescent and orphaned girls will be provided shelter at reputed institutions like Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya in order to ensure proper protection.
- At the time of marriage, girls will be given one tola of gold and one-time financial assistance of Rs 50,000.
CRPF DG Kuldiep Singh gets additional charge of NIA
Kuldiep Singh has been given additional charge of Director General of National Investigation Agency, NIA. he is Director General of Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF).
- He will take place of Y C Modi who superannuated from the post.
- Kuldip will serve as Director-General of National Investigation Agency, NIA till further orders in this regard.
About Y C Modi:
- He is a 1984-batch IPS officer of the Assam-Meghalaya cadre.
- he was appointed as the chief of the federal anti-terror probe agency in September 2017.
RAW Chief Samant Kumar Goel and IB Chief Arvinda Kumar get One Year till June 2022
The Centre has decided to extend the tenure of Intelligence Bureau (IB) Director Arvinda Kumar and Research and Analysis Wing (R&AW) Chief Samant Kumar Goel. both officers will serve till June 2022.
- Their services were to be ended on June 30th, 2021
IB Director Arvinda Kumar:
- Kumar is a 1984 batch IPS officer from Assam-Meghalaya cadre
R&AW Chief Samant Kumar Goel
He is a 1984 batch IPS officer from Punjab-cadre.
National Memorial Day 2021 (last Monday of May)
National Memorial Day is observed on the last Monday of May. In 2021, this day will be observed on 31st May.
This day will pay tribute to the men and women who are doing and working for us to combat COVID-19. it also highlights to honor and reminds our troops, veterans, wounded warriors who sacrificed their lives
World No Tobacco Day 2021
World No Tobacco Day is observed on 31st May or the Last Day of May Month every year across the world.
The main objective of this day is to highlight the risk associated with the use of tobacco and is to create awareness to help reduce use and protect the health of the people.
World No Tobacco Day 2021: Theme
the theme 2021 of World no Tobacco Day: “Commit to quit”. The Covid-19 pandemic has led to millions of tobacco people saying they want to quit.
World No Tobacco Day: History
The WHO (World Health Organization) cleared a resolution to observe ‘World No Smoking Day’ in 1987. In 1988, The WHO designated 31st May as World No Tobacco Day.
*** Follow Us on Social Accounts for Updates***
|Job Alert on Email|
|Download Prepare Exams Android App|
|Join Prepare Exams on Facebook|
|Join Prepare Exams on Twitter|
|Join Prepare Exams Jobs on Telegram|