Today Top Current Affairs 29 June 2020
Latest Current Affairs with all basic data, Be the first to know all the Today top Current Affairs 29 June 2020 top news, Major Issues, Current News, Important occasions in National Current News just as International level with clear clarification. For every single serious test and Interviews, furnish yourself with the Latest Current Affairs news 29 June 2020 conceded here. Read Today Top Current Affairs 29 June 2020.
Garib Kalyan Rojgar Abhiyan web portal
- The Rural Development, Panchayati Raj and Agriculture & Farmers welfare’s Union Minister Shri Narendra Singh Tomar ji has commenced a new web portal of the Garib Kalyan Rojgar Abhiyan (GKRA). he begins portal through a video conferencing from New Delhi.
- Apart from this, From MoS Rural Development Sadhvi niranjan jyoti and Secretary Nagendra Nath Sinha were present with others 116 Central Nodal officers.
In order to Facilitate Free Onboarding of MSMEs on TReDS platform, SIDBI forms ‘Swavalamban Crisis Responsive Fund’
- Small Industries Development Bank of India(SIDBI) has announced that they have formed an open-ended fund named as ‘Swavalamban Crisis Responsive Fund (SCRF)’. it will help in facilitating free onboarding of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises(MSMEs) on Trade Receivables Discounting System(TReDS) platform.
About Swavalamban Crisis Responsive Fund –
- Swavalamban Crisis Responsive Fund comes under Swavalamban Resource Facility and SIDBI has made partnership with Department for International Development (DFID), United Kingdom (UK). The facility of free onboarding of MSMEs will remain available until 30th Sept 2020. SIDBI is planning for 10,000 during the period.
- in a general way, MSME have to pay fee which starts from Rs 5000 and can be also Rs 10,000 in order to register on a TReDS platform.
About SIDBI –
Headquarters – Lucknow
Founded – 2 April 1990
Chairman and Managing Director – Mohammad Mustafa
Department for International Development (DFID), UK –
Founded – May 1997
Secretary – Nick Dyer
Headquarters – London
NATASs 47th Annual Daytime Emmy Awards 2020
- The National Academy of Television Arts & Sciences(NATAS) has made an announcement of its 47th Annual Daytime Emmy Awards 2020 winners. Sharon Osbourne hosted presentation with Shery Underwood, Eve, Carrie Ann Inaba and Marie Osmond on THE TALK show on CBS Television Network.
About Daytime Emmy Awards –
- Daytime Emmy Awards are distributed to recognise the achievements in daytime television programs. NATAS hosts awards this year with the help of Associated Television International (ATI).
- awards Includes 19 categories such as Drama Series, Morning Show, Culinary Program, Entertainment Talk Show, Actor and Actress in a Drama Series and so on. additional 24 categories of awards was announced social platforms like facebook, twitter.
About NATAS –
Headquarters– Los Angeles
For UPI multi-bank model, PhonePe join hands with ICICI Bank
- PhonePe has declared that they have made a partnership with ICICI Bank in order to get Unified Payments Interface(UPI) multi-bank model.
- UPI multi-bank model will help to provide the options to its users that can be able to create and use multiple UPI IDs with ICICI Bank’s “@ibl” handle and YES Bank’s ‘@ybl’ handle on the PhonePe application.
- Before it, PhonePe partnered with Yes Bank and now, ICICI Bank is as second official UPI partner with PhonePe app.
Important points –
- PhonePe app having more than 190 million users. PhonePe is providing multiple options to create UPI IDs. in some cases, User’s bank goes temporarily out of service. now, PhonePe is providing multiple UPI IDs creation.
About PhonePe –
Parent organization – Flipkart
Founded – December 2015
CEO – Sameer Nigam
Headquarters – Bengaluru
Founders – Sameer Nigam, Burzin Engineer, Rahul Chari
About ICICI –
CEO – Sandeep Bakhshi
Headquarters – Mumbai
Founded – June 1994, Vadodara
National Statistics day 2020
- The Indian Govt celebrates 29th June as National Statistics day 2020 every year in order to be birth anniversary of Prof. P C Mahalanobis. the main purpose of this day is to create awareness and encourge youth about the role of statistics in socio-economic planning and policy formulation. apart from this, Statistics Day also helps to public about use of Statistics in everyday life and sensitize. Theme 2020 is : Read Full News