Today Top Current Affairs 29 July 2020
Latest Current Affairs with all basic data, Be the first to know all the Today top Current Affairs 29 July 2020 top news, Major Issues, Current News, Important occasions in National Current News just as International level with clear clarification. For every single serious test and Interviews, furnish yourself with the Latest Current Affairs news 29 July 2020 conceded here. Read Today Top Current Affairs 29 July 2020.
Street in Lucknow named after Ex-MP Governor Lalji Tandon
- The Lucknow Municipal Corporation has named a street and an intersection in the city after Ex Madhya Pradesh Governor Lalji Tandon. The Chauk Chauraha will currently be known as Lalji Tandon Chauraha and the Lucknow-Hardoi Road will be called as Tandon Marg.
$4.3 billion amount to South Africa to combat with COVID-19 by IMF
- The International Monetary Fund (IMF) has affirmed USD 4.3 billion amount to South Africa in crisis financing, the biggest sum is given to any nation yet to battle the COVID-19 pandemic.
Premier Leagues Golden Boot award to Jamie Vardy
- The striker of Leicester City Jamie Vardy has earned the Premier Leagues Golden Boot football award. in the League, he hits 23 goals across the 2019/20 season. he also defeated Arsenal striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang and Southampton Danny Ings who hit 22 goals in the season and the forward of Manchester City Raheem Sterling hit 20 goals in the season to get the prestigious individual award.
2 years ban to Bangladesh bowler Kazi Anik
- The national cricket board has put a ban of two years on Bangladeshi pacer, Kazi Anik Islam, due to doping. Anik was got failed in a dope test in 2018. during U-19 World Cup 2018, he was as most wicket-taker from Bangladesh side.
Child welfare activist Achyuta Rao dies
- The organizer and President of Balala Hakula Sangham, Mr P Achyuta Rao has died due to COVID-19 Virus. He was a notable child rights activist and had established Balala Hakula Sangham in the year 1984. He used to stop child marriages, incidents of child sexual abuse, and child labour.