Today Top Current Affairs 28 May 2020
Latest Current Affairs with all basic data, Be the first to know all the Today top Current Affairs 28 May 2020 top news, Major Issues, Current News, Important occasions in National Current News just as International level with clear clarification. For every single serious test and Interviews, furnish yourself with the Latest Current Affairs news 28 May 2020 conceded here. Read Today Top Current Affairs 28 May 2020.
NPCI introduces AI virtual Artificial Intelligence assistant PAi
- National Payment Corporation of India (NPCI) has started off An Artificial Intelligence (AI) based chatbot named as “PAi”. This chatbot will help in creating awareness around NPCI’s products for eg. FASTag, RuPay, UPI, AePS on a real time basis, as a result, improving the digital financial inclusion in India. CoRover Private Limited developed The chatbot “PAi”.
RIL launched WhatsApp chatbot
- The Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL) has begun a “WhatsApp chatbot”. it will address rights issue queries of its almost 2.6 million shareholders on the offering. RIL has moved to WhatsApp Chatbot and it was developed by Jio Haptik Technologies.
Airtel Payments Bank comes together with Mastercard for farmers and SMEs
- Airtel Payments Bank has come togather with Mastercard to make customised financial products for Indian farmers and Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs). financial products wll be for those territories where the access of bank administrations is less. MasterCard will play an important role to arrive at the last mile and its large customer base.
In order to support mango farmers, Flipkart signed a MoU with Karnataka Mango Board
- The E-Commerce Flipkart has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Karnataka State Mango Department and Marketing Corporation.
- Under MoU, Flipkart will provide its support to mango farmers to sell their produce online.
- this step will help to all mango farmers the genuinely necessary market access to shoppers, making a potential income stream amid lockdown.
About Flipkart –
Founded: October 2007
CEO: Kalyan Krishnamurthy
Founder : Sachin Bansal, Binny Bansal
SEBI puts penalty of Rs 7 lakh on NHAI
- Due to delay in disclosing half yearly financial results from FY16 to FY19, The Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) has put penalty of seven lakh rupee on National Highways Authority of India (NHAI).
- Under the basis of SEBI’s listing obligation and disclosure norms (LODR), the NHAI faced penalty.
- As per norms, half yearly results will have to be submitted in the period of 45 days from the end of the half year.
About Securities and Exchange Board of India –
Founded: 12 April 1992
Chairperson: Ajay Tyagi
About National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) –
Headquarters: New Delhi
Agency executive: Sanjeev Ranjan
Fitch predicts India’s GDP growth rate to 5% in FY21
- The rating agency Fitch Ratings has published its new Global Economic Outlook (GEO). according to GEO, Fitch estimated about the GDP growth rate of the world and individual countries.
- Due to COVID-19 Lockdown, The Indian GDP growth rate be 5 per cent for FY 2021.
About Fitch Ratings –
Headquarters: New York
CEO: Paul Taylor
Founder: John Knowles Fitch
JK Rowling to release her book Titled “The Ickabog”
- During the Lockdown, The Author of “Harry Potter” JK Rowling is going to publish her book titled The Ickabog”, it will be available online for free, for the children. The Ickabog book highlights about truth and the abuse of power.
Marcos Troyjo as next President of NDB
- during the Special Board of Governors meeting, Marcos Troyjo has been chosen as new President of New Development Bank (NDB). the meeting was organized through the video-conference. he will take charge as NDB president from 7th July 2020. Union Minister of Finance & Corporate Affairs Nirmala Sitharaman was as representative for India in the meeting.
Urdu Writer Mujtaba Hussain passed away
- Famous Urdu author, humorist and satirist Mujtaba Hussain has taken his last breath. he started his career from “Siasat”, a leading Urdu daily published from Hyderabad.
Q.1 What is ChatBot PAi?
Chatbot PAi will help in creating awareness around NPCI’s products for eg. FASTag, RuPay, UPI, AePS on a real time basis, as a result, improving the digital financial inclusion in India.
Q.2 What is The Ickabog?
The Author of “Harry Potter” JK Rowling is going to publish her book titled The Ickabog”. The Ickabog book highlights about truth and the abuse of power.