Today Top Current Affairs 28 June 2020
Latest Current Affairs with all basic data, Be the first to know all the Today top Current Affairs 28 June 2020 top news, Major Issues, Current News, Important occasions in National Current News just as International level with clear clarification. For every single serious test and Interviews, furnish yourself with the Latest Current Affairs news 28 June 2020 conceded here. Read Today Top Current Affairs 28 June 2020.
Global Startup Ecosystems Ranking 2020
- As per Global Startup Ecosystem Report (GSER) 2020‘s report, Startup Genome, Bangalore has published its report whih is about Global Startup Economy. In the report, Bangalore city has been given 26th position in the world’s top-30 startup ecosystem ranking and on the other hand, New Delhi city has been ranked at 36th in the Startup Genome’s list.
list of tops Global Startup Ecosystems ranking:
|Ranking||Name of Cities|
|2||New York City|
List of emerging startup ecosystem ranking:
|3||Zurich (Switzerland )|
About Startup Genome –
Founded – 2010
Headquarters – San Francisco, California
Founder– J.F. Gauthier
Healthcare & Hygiene EXPO 2020
- The Shri Mansukh Mandaviya, Minister of State for Shipping (Independent charge) and Chemicals & Fertilisers, commences first 5-day long virtual exhibition and conference of india known as ‘Virtual Healthcare and Hygiene Expo 2020’ (VHHE).
- The event was started on 22nd June 2020 and ended on 26th June 2020. along with it, over 1,000 international buyers from 120 countries became the part of the event.
- the main purpose of the event was to create a self-reliant ecosystem in the Pharmaceuticals and Health & Hygiene Sector by increasing domestic production.
Nasha Mukt Bharat Plan Launched for 272 Most Affected Districts
- The Minister of State (MoS) for Social Justice and Empowerment, Shri Rattan Lal Kataria has started off a new plan “Nasha Mukt Bharat: Annual Action Plan (2020-21)” on the occasion of “International Day Against Drug Abuse and Illicit Trafficking” day. this plan will be for 272 Most Affected Districts”. besides this, Minister Kataria released a Logo and Tagline for National Action Plan for Drug Demand Reduction (NAPDDR) for 2018-2025.
- In the terms of implementation of e-applications, The panchayati raj department from Himachal Pradesh has received first prize under e-Panchayat Puraskars 2020. The Union Ministry of Panchayati Raj will give this prize to HP panchayati raj dept.
- In HP State, Govt has provided internet facilities to its all 3226 panchayats that helped citizens to access various services online such as family registration, registration of birth, death and marriages.
About e-panchayat puraskar –
- Union Ministry of Panchayati Raj honours a state/UT with e-panchayat puraskar if a state/UT provides maximum use of Information Technologies to monitor the works of the panchayat.
About Himachal Pradesh –
Governor – Bandaru Dattatreya
Capital – Shimla, Dharamshala
Chief Minister – Jai Ram Thakur
Godhan Nyay Yojana : Chhattisgarh
- The Chief Minister of Chhattisgarh state Shri Bhupesh Baghel i has introduced a new Scheme named as “Godhan Nyay Yojana” through an online press conference. the Godhan Nyay Yojana will help to promote animal husbandry and help in making it a commercially profitable practice and will procure the cow dung from the farmers at a fixed rate.
- The main purpose of this Scheme is to prevent the cattles from open grazing and resolve the problems due to stray animals across the state.
Chief Minister– Bhupesh Baghel
Governor– Anusuiya Uikey
Formation – 1 November 2000
State Animal Wild – Asian Buffalo
State Bird – Hill Myna
State Tree – Sal
State Song – Arpa Pairi Ke Dhar
For Cross Country Road Projects, $500 Million amount to Bangladesh by World Bank
- The international financial institution, World Bank (WB) has granted 500 million US dollar amount to Bangladesh country, Bangladesh will use this amount for “Western Economic Corridor and Regional Enhancement (WeCARE) Phase I project”. the project aims to improve road connectivity in Bangladesh’s Jashore-Jhenaidah corridor. due to project, Bangladesh will connect four western districts with the capital Dhaka as well as with India and Bhutan countries.
About World Bank –
Headquarters – Washington
President– David Malpass
Membership – 189 countries (IBRD); 173 countries (IDA)
Founded – July 1944
About Bangladesh –
President– Abdul Hamid
Prime Minister– Sheikh Hasina
Currency– Bangladeshi taka
IAS Officer Vini Mahajan as Punjab’s First Woman Chief Secretary
- The State govt of Punjab has chosen IAS Officer Vini Mahajan as the Chief Secretary. she is an IAS (Indian Administrative Service) Officer from 1987 batch. after appointment, she has been as first woman that holds Chief Secretary post. Vini Mahajan will be serving till October 2024. she is going to take place of Karan Avtar Singh, Karan Avtar Singh will be retired in August 2020.
About IAS Officer Vini Mahajan –
- Earlier, Vini has served as Additional Chief Secretary, Investment Promotion, and Governance Reforms and Public Grievances.
- During the govt of former PM Shri Manmohan Singh, she served in office and worked for handling matters associated with Finance, Industry and Commerce, Telecom and information technology(IT).
- in 1995, Vini became the first woman officer who was posted as Deputy Commissioner(DC) in Punjab.
Chief minister– Amarinder Singh
Governor– V. P. Singh Badnore
Micro Small and Medium sized Enterprises Day 2020
- Micro Small and Medium sized Enterprises Day is celebrated by people across the world on 27th June. this day aims to create awareness among public of their contribution to sustainable development and the global economy. Read Full News