Today Top Current Affairs 28 July 2020
Latest Current Affairs with all basic data, Be the first to know all the Today top Current Affairs 28 July 2020 top news, Major Issues, Current News, Important occasions in National Current News just as International level with clear clarification. For every single serious test and Interviews, furnish yourself with the Latest Current Affairs news 28 July 2020 conceded here. Read Today Top Current Affairs 28 July 2020.
India makes Agreement with the European Union on Scientific and Technological Cooperation renewed for the next five years
- India has made an agreement with the European Union for getting Cooperation on Scientific and Technological renewed for the next five years. the agreement was ended on 17th May 2020.
- This decision was taken during 15th India-EU Summit and for India sie, Prime Minister Narendra Modi led Summit. As per the agreement, both nations are giving a contribution to research and innovations sectors and are following principles of mutual benefit.
TRIFED signs MoU with Vijnana Bharati and IIT Delhi
- Under the Unnat Bharat Abhiyan(UBA), The Tribal Cooperative Marketing Development Federation of India (TRIFED) has signed on an MoU with Vijnana Bharati (VIBHA) and Indian Institute of Technology(IIT) – Delhi.
- The main objective of this partnership is to uplift opportunities for making people’s livelihood and their incomes better for the tribal community.
About Tribal Cooperative Marketing Development Federation of India (TRIFED):
Managing Director (MD) Name – Pravir Krishna
Main Office– New Delhi
14th Joint Economic and Trade Committee meet 2020is held between UK and India
- On 24th July 2020, 14th Joint Economic and Trade Committee (JETCO) 2020 has been set up between countries India and UK. this was first when the meeting held during COVID-19 Disease. Commerce and Industry Minister Shri Piyush Vedprakash Goyal was present and headed the meet from India’s side and UK Secretary of State for International Trade, Elizabeth Mary Truss was present.
About United Kingdom (UK) –
Capital Name – London
Currency Name – Pound
Prime Minister Name – Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson
for Omni-channel security, Bank of Maharashtra, joins with Uniken
- Bank of Maharashtra has shaken hands with Uniken in order to secure its all Internet banking channels on mobile, cards, call centres and ATMs against cyber frauds. in India, Uniken is known as a pioneer in the digital security area.
About Bank of Maharashtra:
Managing Director – A S Rajeev
Tagline– One Family One Bank (Ek Parivar Ek Bank)
Headquarters – Pune
CEO: A. S. Rajeev
Owner – Government of India
Founders – D. K. Sathe, V. G. Kale
Chief Executive Officer (CEO)– Bimal Gandhi
Headquarter– New Jersey, US
Mohammed Gulaid as Interim Prime Minister
- The President of Somalia has chosen Deputy Prime Minister Mahdi Mohammed Gulaid as new interim Prime Minister of Somalia.
Regarding Mahdi Mohammed Gulaid:
- Mahdi Gulaid studied law in Somali-land and has also acted as legal advisor for the Second Electoral Commission. he also worked for United Nations (UN) Development Programme. in March month 2017, he was chosen as Deputy Prime Minister.
About Somalia –
Currencies: Somali shilling
Official language: Somali
President – Mohamed Abdullahi Mohamed
Interior Minister of Tunisia Hichem Mechichi, as new PM
- The President of Tunisia nation Kais Saied has taken a decision to appoint 46 years old Hichem Mechichi as new Prime minister of Tunisia. he will take place of Elyes Fakhfakh who has recently taken resignation due to allegations of a conflict of interest.
Anandiben Patel as the Governor of MP
- The Indian President Shri Ram Nath Kovind Ji has chosen Uttar Pradesh state Governor Shri Mati Anandiben Patel as Governor of Madhya Pradesh. because the Madhya Pradesh Governor Lalji Tandon Ji has passed away. as a result, President Kovind selected Anandiben to take functions as Governor using his powers by Articles 155 and 160 of the Constitution.
Science and technology
Mausam App to forecast Weather conditions
- The Union Minister of Earth Sciences Shri Harsh Vardhan Ji has introduced a mobile app named as “Mausam” on the occasion of the celebration of 14th Foundation day of the Ministry of Earth Sciences(MoES). International Crops Research Institute for the Semi-Arid Tropics (ICRISAT) has designed and developed Mausam app in the collaboration of Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology (IITM), Pune and the India Meteorological Department (IMD).
Kargil Vijay Diwas 2020
- Kargil Vijay Diwas or Day is celebrated every year on 26th July. this day reminds us about the extreme valour, sacrifices and exemplary courage of Indian army soldiers during the 1999 Kargil war. in 2020, it was celebrated as 21 years of victory in Kargil war. Kargil war happened between India and Pakistan.
Rozgar Bazar portal by Delhi Govt
- The Delhi state govt has started off a new portal named as “Rozgar Bazar”. Rozgar Bazar portal will be like a marketplace for job seekers and recruiters. Rozgar Bazar will also treat as a boon for the employers as well as the job seekers.
Karnataka Digital Economy Mission 2020
- The State Govt of Karnataka has given its approval for the formation of the Karnataka Digital Economy Mission. the main purpose of this mission was to boost more than 7000 start-ups, e-commerce, and other gig economy companies in the State.
About Karnataka –
Chief minister: B. S. Yediyurappa
Governor – Vajubhai Vala
State Emblem – Gandaberunda
State Song – Jaya Bharata Jananiya Tanujate
State Mammal – Indian elephant
State Bird – Indian Roller
State Flowe – Lotus
State Tree – Sandalwood