Today Top Current Affairs 27 June 2020
Latest Current Affairs with all basic data, Be the first to know all the Today top Current Affairs 27 June 2020 top news, Major Issues, Current News, Important occasions in National Current News just as International level with clear clarification. For every single serious test and Interviews, furnish yourself with the Latest Current Affairs news 27 June 2020 conceded here. Read Today Top Current Affairs 27 June 2020.
Atma Nirbhar Uttar Pradesh Rojgar Abhiyan
- The PM Shri Narendra Modi ji has begun a path-breaking scheme named as “Atma Nirbhar Uttar Pradesh Rojgar Abhiyan” in Uttar Pradesh. the main objective of this scheme is to generate employment for the migrant workers of the state who recently has returned from other states due to COVID-19. Uttar Pradesh’s 31 districts has got scheme that will cover over 25,000 returnee migrant workers. Read Full News
Navigating the New Normal campaign
- The NITI Aayog has commenced a behaviour change campaign named as “Navigating the New Normal” in the collaboration of Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation (BMGF), Ashoka University, Centre for Social and Behavioural Change (CSBC), and the Ministry of Health, and Ministry of Women & Child Development. Read Full News
About NITI Aayog –
Formed – 1 January 2015
Headquarters – New Delhi
Chairperson – Narendra Modi
Govt approved Emergency Funds to Armed Forces for War Preparedness
- The Indian Govt has released Emergency Funds of amount of 500 Crore Rupees for the three defence services (Indian Army, Indian Navy and Indian Air Force) amid ongoing border tensions with China. due to this, defence services will enable to buy any weapon systems or any in inventory upto Rs 500 crore amount in consultation with the Department of Military Affairs (DMA).
- Apart from this, Centre has planned to relax certain rules that may result in reducing delays in military purchases like allowing procurement of required weapons and equipment from a single vendor.
About Indian Army –
Founded – 1 April 1895
Headquarters – New Delhi
Commander-in-Chief – President Ram Nath Kovind
About Department of Military Affairs (DMA) –
Founded – 1 January 2020
Chief of staff – Bipin Rawat
Chief of Defence Staff and ex-officio Secretary – General Bipin Rawat
Headquarters – Delhi
Karnataka state as 1st that amends Industries (Facilitation) Act for Small, Medium and Large-scale Industries
- The State govt of Karnataka has made some changes in the “ The Karnataka Industries(Facilitation) act, 2002” during cabinet meeting on 25th June. cabinet meeting was headed by Chief Minister of Karnataka BS Yediyurappa. The meeting aimed to facilitate and attract investment in the state.
- The act will make simple regulations and procedures for requirements, creating an ideal environment for investment.
- Rajasthan and Gujarat state have made some changes in the act (for small scale industries only). however, Karnataka made changes in the act for small, medium and large scale industries.
About Karnataka –
Chief minister – B. S. Yediyurappa
Capital – Bengaluru
Governor – Vajubhai Vala
Tamil Nadu : Petroleum Minister and CM Palaniswami Inaugurates CBG Plants
- The Chief Minister Shri Edappadi K.Palaniswami has inaugurated Compressed Bio-Gas(CBG) Plants at Namakkal and CBG Fuel Stations at Pudhuchattiram and Rasipuram thourgh a virtual platform with Petroleum Minister Dharmendra Pradhan.
About Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas –
Minister– Dharmendra Pradhan
Secretary– Tarun Kapoor
Headquarters – New Delhi
Maharashtra : Maha Parwana
- In order to attract fresh investment in industries, The Maharashtra Govt has announced “Maha Parwana” plan. Maha Parwana would offer an incentives and a single window clearance system.
About Maharashtra –
Capital – Mumbai
Governor – Bhagat Singh Koshyari
Chief Minister – Uddhav Thackeray
Deputy Chief Minister – Ajit Pawar
Tillari Forest as Conservation Reserve Area
- The Maharashtra forest department has decided to make 29.53 square kilometre Tillari forest area as a conservation reserve area. Tillari is loacted in Dodamarg and Sawantwadi range in coastal Sindhudurg district. the ecosystem of Tilari is helpful to breed tiger population.
- Due to zoological, ecological and floral significance, it may lead to the movement of tigers.
- tigers, elephants, leopards, bison, sambar deer, barking deer and chausingha are found in this region.
Vivekananda Yoga University
- The World’s First Yoga University outside India country, Vivekananda Yoga University”(VaYU) has been launched in Los Angeles, United States of America.
- The Minister of State of External Affairs Shri V Muraleedharan and P P Chaudhary Launched university in New York. along with it, Shri Dr. H R Nagendra has chosen as first chairman of the VaYU.
In order to Enhance World Peace, China joins UN Arms Trade Treaty
- The National People’s Congress (NPC) of China has agreed to be the part of United Nations Arms Trade Treaty (UN-ATT). UN-ATT was designed to control the flow of weapons into conflict zones. due to this, China has taken a step to enhance peace and stability in the world.
- especially, China has strictly controlled the export of military products, China is only exporting its military products to sovereign countries and not to non-state actors.
About China –
Capital – Beijing
President – Xi Jinping
Currency – Renminbi
In the terms of Money Deposited in Swiss Banks, India at 77th
- As per the Annual banking statistics, 2019, India has got 77th position in the terms of Money Deposited in Swiss Banks by their citizens and enterprises. India is holding only 0.06 % of the money deposited by foreigners in Swiss banks.
- However, UK has been as first country that accounts 27 per cent share of the total deposits in Swiss banks.
About Swiss National Bank (SNB) –
Headquarters – Zürich, Switzerland
Chairperson – Thomas Jordan
Central bank of – Switzerland
Founded – 17 July 1906
Digital Wallet Solution ‘Yuva Pay’
- The Private Bank Yes Bank has started off a digital wallet solution(app) named as ‘Yuva Pay’ in the collaboration of UDMA Technologies Pvt Ltd. Yuva Pay app will enable contactless payments for customers. in addition, the Yuva Pay wallet has issued under minimum Know Your Client (KYC) regulations.
Yuva Pay app Features –
- Multi-Payment Options
- Cab be accessible on Smart & Feature phones
- Provides End to End Encryption with Multi-factor authentications steps that will stop hacking and Enable Privacy Protection.
About UDMA Technologies Pvt Ltd –
Chief Executive Officer(CEO)– Prashanth B
Founder – Prashanth B
About Yes Bank –
CEO & MD – Prashant Kumar
Founder – Rana Kapoor
Founded – 2004
Headquarters – Mumbai
Two New Loan Schemes For Business Communities : Jammu and Kashmir
- The Lieutenant governor of the Union Territory (UT) of Jammu and Kashmir Shri Girish Chandra Murmu ji has begun two new customized loan schemes of J&K Banks they are : J&K Bank Business Support Loan Scheme 2019-20’ and ‘J&K Bank Business Support Loan Scheme 2019-20 for Hotels and Guest Houses’. the Schemes will aim to get over business challenges that have been due to the present conditions.
Arjuna Award 2018 to Weightlifter K. Sanjita Chanu
- after clearing her doping charges by International Weightlifting Federation(IWF), The two times Commonwealth Games Gold Medal winner, Weightlifter K. Sanjita Chanu is going to receive Arjuna award for 2018.
- The Secretary of Indian Weightlifting Federation(IWLF) Mr Sahdev Yadav shared this information with Sanjita.
About International Weightlifting Federation(IWF) –
Headquarters – Budapest, Hungary
President – Ursula Papandrea
About Indian Weightlifting Federation(IWLF) –
Headquarters– New Delhi
President– Birendra Prasad Baishya
Secretary – Sahdev Yadav
Committee, Formed by NGT to investigate Assam Gas Leak, Justice BP Katakey as head
- The National Green Tribunal (NGT) has set up a high level committee. the former High Court judge of Gauhati Shri Justice BP Katakey has been chosen as head of committee. the committee will investigate the blowout at Assam’s Baghjan oil well of Oil India Limited(OIL).
Australia and New Zealand to Host The Women’s World Cup 2023
- The FIFA Council has handed rights to Australia and New Zealand to organize Women’s World Cup Football tournament 2023. this will be first Women’s World Cup that will take place in the Asia-Pacific Region.
About FIFA(Fédération Internationale de Football Association) –
President – Gianni Infantino
Headquarters – Zürich, Switzerland
Founded at – Paris, France
Founded – 21 May 1904
Senior Vice-President: Salman bin Ibrahim Al Khalifa (AFC)
Vir Chakra Awardee Parvez Jamasji Passed Away
- The awarded with Vir Chakra Shri Parvez Jamasji has passed away at the age of 77. he was suffering with brief illness and took his last breath on 26th June 2020 in Mumbai. he was a hero of Indo-Pak war.
International Day Against Drug Abuse and Illicit Trafficking 2020
- The day of 26th June is observed as International Day Against Drug Abuse and Illicit Trafficking every year by people. this day aims to achieve the goal of an international society free of drug abuse and take strict actions against them. Theme 2020 is : Read Full News