Today Top Current Affairs 27 April 2020
Latest Current Affairs with all basic data, Be the first to know all the Today top Current Affairs 27 April 2020 top news, Major Issues, Current News, Important occasions in National Current News just as International level with clear clarification. For every single serious test and Interviews, furnish yourself with the Latest Current Affairs news 27 April 2020 conceded here. Read Today Top Current Affairs 27 April 2020.
11th Episode of Mann Ki Baat 2.0
- On 26 April 2020, The Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi addressed ‘Mann Ki Baat 2.0”s 11th Episode. PM applauded to people who are coming forward to help each other during the COVID-19 pandemic.
PM urged Points to remember they are :
- if people want to save life from COVID-19 disease. they must wear mask. PM suggested other alternatives like Gamchha or a light towel to cover the face.
About Mann Ki Baat –
Released on – 3 October 2014.
Toll-free number – 1800-11-7800.
Hydrogen Fuel bus and car project launched by NTPC in Leh and New Delhi
- The largest power producer in india, NTPC Ltd has worked to invite Global Expression of Interest (EoI) by supplying of 10 Hydrogen Fuel Cell (FC) based electric buses and 10 Hydrogen Fuel Cell-based electric cars in Leh and Delhi.
About NTPC Limited –
Founded – 1975
Headquarters – New Delhi
Owner – Government of India.
Under PM Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana, Almost 6 lac pulses distributed to 20 crore households
- Under Prime Minister Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana, The Centre govt has decided to transport and milling of pulses across the country.
- By this step, NAFED will distribute one kilogram of pulses to nearly 20 crore households for next 3 months.
About NAFED –
Headquarters – New Delhi
Founded – 2 October 1958.
Pakistan’s Navy test-fires anti-ship missiles successfully
- On 25th April 2020, The Pakistani Navy has test-fired successfully a series of anti-ship missiles in the North Arabian Sea. Pakistan Navy spokesperson Rear Admiral Arshid Javed shared this imformation.
About Pakistan –
Currency: Pakistani rupee
Prime minister: Imran Khan
President: Arif Alvi.
One Lac antimalarial HCQ tablets and 50000 surgical gloves to Bangladesh
- Indian Govt has sent a Consignment which included one lakh hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) tablets and 50,000 surgical gloves for Bangladesh country. the Consignment will help in combatting against the COVID-19 pandemic.
About Bangladesh :
Capital – Dhaka Trending
Currency – Bangladeshi taka
Prime minister – Sheikh Hasina
President – Abdul Hamid
Science And Technology News
A low-cost mechanical ventilator, Ruhdaar developed by IIT-Bombay students
- Indian Institutes of Technology (IIT)-Bombay has made a a low-cost ventilator namly Ruhdaar with the help of the team of NIT Srinagar and Islamic University of Science & Technology (IUST), Awantipora, Pulwama, Jammu and Kashmir.
- The materials has been used they are locally available. Ruhdaar invention will help in solving the problem of the ventilator which are primarly required for treatment of the COVID-19 patients.
Organic-Inorganic hybrid nanocoatings developed by Viswanatha for disposable masks
- Under DST Nano Mission, Dr. Viswanatha R of Jyothy Institute of Technology, Bengaluru has evolved an organic-inorganic hybrid nanocoatings for disposable masks. alon with it, The Department of Science and Technology (DST) has stamped for the large-scale production of the mask.
About Department of Science and Technology (DST) –
Headquarters – New Delhi
Founded – May 1971.
Herbal products to improve immunity
- The Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants (CIMAP), Lucknow has prepared two herbal products namely ‘CIM-Paushak‘ and ‘Herbal Cough Syrup’. both of herbal products will help in boosting immunity of the people.
- herbal products includes 12 valuable herbs with Ashwagandha, Baheda, Harad, Mulethi, Sataver compounds, have been mixed.
About Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants (CIMAP) –
Director – Anil Kumar Tripathi
Founded – 1959.
Bank and Business News
50,000 crore Rupee liquidity for Mutual Funds by RBI
- India’s central bank, RBI has decided to release 50,000 crore rupee amount for liquidity support for Mutual Funds (MFs). Along with it, RBI granted permission to the funds as per the special liquidity facility scheme. RBI’s decision will come into effect from 27 April 2020.
About RBI –
Bank rate – 4.40%
Interest on reserves – 4.00%
Headquarters – Mumbai
Founder – British Raj
Founded – 1 April 1935, Kolkata
Governor – Shaktikanta Das
World Veterinary Day
About World Health Organization –
Head: Tedros Adhanom
Headquarters: Geneva, Switzerland
Founded: 7 April 1948
- The day of 26th April 2020 was observed as Basava Jayanthi. this event is celebrated in honour of the Vishwaguru Basaveshwara’s birthday.
- He is known as the 12th-century philosopher and social reformer.
- On this occassion, PM Modi showed homage to Lord Basaveshwara and greeted the people on the occasion of Basava Jayanthi.
- The main purpose of the day is to promote Lord Basavanna’s works and his ideas around the world to make the world better place.
Today top Current Affairs 27 April 2020, read and share Today’st Top Current Affairs 27 April 2020 to your friends.
Q.1 why people celebrates World Veterinary Day?
it marks the importance of Veterinary doctors who serve to protect animals.