Today Top Current Affairs 26 October 2021
Daily Current Affairs 26th October 2021 for Banking/Insurance/SSC and other related govt exams, covering the top news, Major Issues, Current News, Important events in National Current News and International Current News.
★★★★ Attempt Test ★★★★
|★★ Daily Current Affairs Quiz 26th October 2021 ★★|
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions And Answers Set 49|
|Static GK Quiz Questions and Answers Set 145|
NITI Aayog launches Innovations for You Digi-Book
NITI Aayog’s Atal Innovation Mission (AIM) has launched – “Innovations for You”. It is an attempt to showcase the success stories of Atal Innovation Mission’s Startups in different domains.
- The book has a collection of 45 health tech startups and incubated at Atal Incubation Centres spread across the country.
- Such startups are providing solutions to problems like Anemia, Malaria, dental care, mental health, neonatal and child care and monitoring human vitals, among others.
PM Modi launches pan-India Rs. 5000-crore Ayushman Bharat Health Infrastructure Mission from Varanasi
On 25th October 2021, Prime Minister Narendra Modi has launched the “Ayushman Bharat Health Infrastructure Mission” in Varanasi in Uttar Pradesh. The Ayushman Bharat Health Infrastructure Mission is the largest pan-India scheme and it will play a role in strengthening healthcare infrastructure across the country.
- The Mission will address gaps in public health infrastructure, with a focus on critical care facilities and primary care in both urban and rural areas.
- The scheme will hlp in strengthening India’s ability to fight and contain outbreaks of diseases in the future.
- Govt will spend Rs. 5,000-crore on this scheme.
- 17,788 rural health and wellness centres in 10 high focus states is to be provided the support of the scheme.
KL Rahul appointed as brand ambassador of Realme
Chinese smartphone brand Realme has appointed international cricketer KL Rahul as its brand ambassador. KL Rahul will promote the smartphone category. his appointment marks its brand ideology of being youth-oriented.
- the partnership will help in boosting the brand proposition of cutting-edge technology and quality-driven products.
- RealMe is the 6th largest smartphone brand in the category globally
- Realme is a technology brand that was fouunded in 2018 by founder Sky Li and Madhav Sheth in India.
Invest India as President of Geneva-based WAIPA for 2021-2023
Invest India is elected as the President of the World Association of Investment Promotion Agencies (WAIPA) for 2021-2023. it is a young startup within the Indian Government.
- For 2021-23, Invest India will work as President of Geneva-based WAIPA, and Egypt and Switzerland will serve as Vice Presidents.
- There will be 9 Regional Directors including Brazil, South Korea, Finland, Kuwait, Costa Rica, Cyprus, Azerbaijan, Ghana, and Samoa.
51st Dadasaheb Phalke Award: Rajinikanth conferred with India’s highest film honor
51st Dadasaheb Phalke Award: The popular and stylish actor Rajnikanth has been awarded the 51st Dadasaheb Phalke Award at the 67th National Film Awards ceremony by Vice President M Venkaiah Naidu. the ceremony was held at Vigyan Bhawan in Delhi. Rajnikanth has made an outstanding contribution to the world of Indian cinema.
- The Dadasaheb Phalke Award for 2019 was to be conferred to its recipient’s but due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the 2019 National Film Awards was postponed by the officials.
2022 Joseph A. Cushman Award to Former NIO Scientist Dr. Rajiv Nigam
Former Chief Scientist, CSIR-National Institute of Oceanography Dr. Rajiv Nigam has been elected as 2022 recipient of the J.A. Cushman Award for Excellence in Foraminiferal Research. he has contributed to the field of foraminifera research.
- He will be honored with the award at the Cushman Reception at the 2022 Geological Society of America meeting in Denver, Colorado, USA, from October 9-12-2022.
- Dr. Rajiv Nigam will be the first Indian Citizen who will be awarded for this lifetime achievement award based on his outstanding research work on foraminifera (microfossil).
Ahmedabad and Lucknow as the new teams of the Indian Premier League (IPL)
The Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) has unveiled Ahmedabad and Lucknow as the two new teams for the Indian Premier League (IPL) 2022.
- The RPSG Group received Lucknow with a winning bid of Rs 7090 crores.
- And, CVC Capital Partners choose Ahmedabad with a bid of Rs 5625 crores.
- The Governing Council of the IPL issued an Invitation to Tender (“ITT”) to acquire the right to own and operate 2 (two) new franchises.
- RPSG Ventures Ltd. Lucknow (for INR 7090 crores)
- Irelia Company Pte Ltd. (CVC Capital Partners) Ahmedabad (for INR 5625 crores)
Max Verstappen wins 2021 United States Grand Prix
Red Bull – Netherlands’s F1 driver Max Verstappen has won the 2021 United States Grand Prix. the United States Grand Prix 2021 was conducted at the Circuit of the Americas in Austin, Texas, the United States on October 24th, 2021.
- Followed by Lewis Hamilton (Mercedes-Great Britain) and Sergio Perez (Mexico- Red Bull) came 2nd and 3rd place respectively.
- With this winning, Max gets the 8th win in this season.
*** Follow Us on Social Accounts for Updates***
|Job Alert on Email|
|Download Prepare Exams Android App|
|Join Prepare Exams on Facebook|
|Join Prepare Exams on Twitter|
|Join Prepare Exams Jobs on Telegram|
|Join Prepare Exams on Youtube|