Today Top Current Affairs 25 May 2020
Latest Current Affairs with all basic data, Be the first to know all the Today top Current Affairs 25 May 2020 top news, Major Issues, Current News, Important occasions in National Current News just as International level with clear clarification. For every single serious test and Interviews, furnish yourself with the Latest Current Affairs news 25 May 2020 conceded here. Read Today Top Current Affairs 25 May 2020.
ESIC Social Security Scheme received 8.21 lakh enrolments in March 2020
- National Statistical Office (NSO) has recently issued a report based on ESIC-run social security scheme with titled ‘Payroll Reporting in India: An Employment Perspective-March 2020‘. the report reveals that almost 8.21 lakh members became the part of scheme during MArch 2020.
- in February 2020, 11.83 lakh members joined the ESIC-run social security scheme. NSO’s data also mentioned data of the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC).
Delhi University (DU) to launch e-platform for learning
- On 23 May 2020, Delhi University has begun an online platform named as ‘Virtual Learning Environment’. it will provide learning resources for various subjects for its students and teachers.
- Platform includes 1,500 e-lessons, 29,000 e-quizzes, 20 e-labs and 50 e-lectures per day for its students and teachers.
- In india, all Muslims are celebrating Eid-ul-Fitr festival on 24 May and 25 May. the festival was started on the evening of 24 May 2020 and it will end on evening of 25 May 2020. on the occassion of festival, people celebrated keeping in mind with precautions and maintaining social distancing.
“ReStart Package” : first tranche released by AP
- The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh state YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has published the first (1st) tranche of “ReStart Package“. The “ReStart Package” purposes is to provide a help to the lockdown-hit Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) to reopen and become functional. during the first tranche, Rs 450 crore amount will be released that can be used for clearing the pending industrial incentives and this amount will give benefits to almost 98,000 units.
Spanish football player Aritz Aduriz retires
- Due to citing medical problems, The football player and Athletic Bilbao striker Aritz Aduriz has publicly made an annoucement to retire from sports. during his careers, he earned 13 caps for Spain and along with it, at the age of 36, he got achievement of being Spain’s oldest goalscorer in 2016.
In order to train 2000 athletes, MoU between Sports Authority Gujarat and TCLL
- The Sports Authority Gujarat has decided to make a MoU with the Times Centre for Learning Limited (TCLL). as per MoU, athletes will be given training for personality and skill development in the Gujarat.
Abhas Jha as World Bank’s Practice Manager for Climate Change
- The economist of India Abhas Jha has been chosen as World Bank’s Practice Manager for Climate Change and Disaster Risk Management for South Asia. he will be responsible for nurture, lead, inspire and position a team of highly qualified professionals to provide the best solutions for South Asian nations.
Jahnabi Phookan as National President of FLO
- FICCI Ladies Organization (FLO) has elected Jahnabi Phookan as its National President. she will be as 37th National President of FLO and will take place of Harjinder Kaur. she will serve towards empowering women with her entrepreneurship capabilities and professional excellence.
About FICCI Ladies Organization (FLO) –
Established – 1983
Indian hockey legend Balbir Singh Dosanjh no more
- The Former hockey player of India Balbir Singh Dosanjh has taken his last breath at the age of 96. he was as a part of Indian hockey team that won three-time Olympic gold medals such as London Olympics (1948), Helsinki Olympics (1952), and Melbourne Olympics (1956). during 1956 Olympics, he played role as captain of the Indian team that earned the gold medal.
National Memorial Day
- Every year, National Memorial Day is celebrated on last Monday of May month. in the year 2020, this day will be taken place on 25th May. In 2020, a concert will be held that will aim to pay tribute to the men and women who are doing and working for us to combat against COVID-19 disease.
Today Top Current Affairs 25 May 2020
Q.1 Who is Balbir Singh Dosanjh?
The Balbir Singh Dosanjh was Former hockey player of India. recently, he has passed away at the age of 96. he played his role in Indian hockey team that won three-time Olympic gold medals such as London Olympics (1948), Helsinki Olympics (1952), and Melbourne Olympics (1956). Read More
Q.2 who is Aritz Aduriz?
Aritz Aduriz is a football player and Athletic Bilbao striker. he has recently made an annoucement to retire from sports.