Today Top Current Affairs 23 September 2020
Current Affairs 2020: Latest Current Affairs with all basic data, Be the first to know all the Today top Current Affairs 23 September 2020 top news, Major Issues, Current News, Important occasions in National Current News just as International level with clear clarification. read currentgktoday here in details.
Parliament passes the Essential Commodities Amendment Bill 2020
- On 22nd Sept 2020, Rajya Sabha has passed the Essential Commodities (Amendment) Bill 2020. Minister of State (MoS) for Consumer Affairs, Food & Public Distribution Danve Raosaheb Dadarao presented this bill in Lok Sabha on 14th Sept 2020. The new bill will take place of ordinances promulgated on 5th June 2020.
- The Bill is made for attracting private sector/foreign direct investment (FDI) into the agriculture sector.
Rajya Sabha passed Indian Institutes of Information Technology Laws Amendment Bill 2020
- On 22nd September, Rajya Sabha cleared Indian Institutes of Information Technology Laws (Amendment) Bill, 2020. The Indian Institutes of Information Technology Act 2014 and the Indian Institutes of Information Technology (Public-Private Partnership) Act 2017 are the unique initiatives of the Indian Govt.
- The main purpose of it is to share knowledge in the field of Information Technology (IT) in order to offer solutions to the challenges faced by India. in Lok Sabha, The IIIT Laws (Amendment) Bill 2020 was cleared.
- The Bill will list 5 IIITs in Public-Private Partnership (PPP) mode at Agartala, Bhopal, Bhagalpur, Raichur and Surat.
Centre begins a multi-stakeholder platform named YuWaah
- Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports has signed an agreement with the United Nations Children Fund (UNICEF) in order to set up a global multi-stakeholder platform YuWaah in the country. The Union Minister of State (IC) for Youth Affairs and Sports Kiren Rijiju shared this information among people.
- It will help in creating economic opportunities in order to connect young people with employment opportunities and will make pathways to connect them with jobs or self-employment.
Govt introduced National Conservation Strategy for Indian One-Horned Rhino
- The Ministry of Environment has introduced a National Conservation Strategy for Indian One-Horned Rhino. Union Minister Prakash Javadekar has launched this Strategy. rhino initiatives will help in reducing the negative impacts of climate change.
- The purpose of it is to work for the conservation of the rhino species. it will include five objectives such as strengthening protection, expanding the distribution range, research, monitoring, and adequate and sustained funding.
Rose Day 2020
- The day of 22nd September is observed as Rose Day for the welfare of cancer patients. the main purpose of it is to mark hope for cancer patients that cancer is curable. this day will help in sharing a message to all cancer patients that they could combat the disease with strong willpower and spirit.
- Rose day is to recognize a 12-year-old young lady named Melinda Rose from Canada. She was determined to have Askin’s Tumor, an uncommon type of blood malignancy, and she didn’t surrender trust.
Daily Current Affairs pdf –