Today Top Current Affairs 23 November 2020
Current Affairs 2020: Latest Current Affairs with all basic data, Be the first to know all the Today top Current Affairs 23 November 2020 top news, Major Issues, Current News, Important occasions in National Current News just as International level with clear clarification. read currentgktoday here in details.
Meghalaya Integrated Transport Project
World Bank has signed a loan agreement of 120 million dollars with Indian govt and Meghalaya govt. this project will help in improving and will make the transportation sector modernized in Meghalaya.
- The project will cover almost 300 km of road sections and independent bridges.
- Along with it, it will also offer innovative solutions and will help in decreasing construction time and costs.
- It will also carry “Restart Meghalaya Mission” and will play a role in reviving and promoting development assumed by the COVID-19 disease.
About Meghalaya –
Governor – Satya Pal Malik
Chief Minister – Conrad Sangma
State Mammal – Clouded leopard
State Bird – Hill myna
State Flower – Lady’s Slipper Orchid
State Tree – Gamhar
Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation Vision Leaders Meet
At the lastest, APEC Meeting has been organized. APEC stands for Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation and is a regional economic forum which was set up in the year 1989. the main purpose of it is to provide benefits of the growing interdependence.
- The aim of APEC is to make greater prosperity with the help of boosting inclusive, sustainable, innovative and safe growth.
List of APEC Members
- Brunei Darussalam
- People’s Republic of China
- Hong Kong
- Republic of Korea
- New Zealand
- Papua New Guinea
- Russian Federation
- China Taipei
- United States
Is India a member of APEC
- India is a non-member