Today Top Current Affairs 23 April 2020
Latest Current Affairs with all basic data, Be the first to know all the Today top Current Affairs 23 April 2020 top news, Major Issues, Current News, Important occasions in National Current News just as International level with clear clarification. For every single serious test and Interviews, furnish yourself with the Latest Current Affairs news 23 April 2020 conceded here. Today Top Current Affairs 23 April 2020.
Today Top Current Affairs 23 April 2020
Home Affairs Ministry introduced SOPs for seafarers
- The Union Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) has released a group of Standard Operating Procedure (SOPs) and MHA also given relaxations for seafarers. According to new the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) by MHA, the Indian seafarers on the vessel will have to undergo COVID-19 test who are going to home back. it is made required by MHA.
About Union Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) :
Headquarters – New Delhi
Minister – Amit Shah
Deputy Ministers – G. Kishan Reddy, Nityanand Rai
Ministry executive – Ajay Kumar Bhalla.
Rajasthan govt launches “Aayu & Sehat Sathi” app
- The Rajasthan state government has commenced a new app namly ‘Aayu & Sehat Sathi’ with healthcare startup MedCords to combat against COVID-19. the ‘Aayu & Sehat Sathi’ application will ensure help to people of state to consult doctors online and place orders for their medicine which are required in the wake of a lockdown due to COVID-19.
Governor: Kalraj Mishra
Chief minister: Ashok Gehlot
Established – 30 March 1949
Deputy Chief Minister – Sachin Pilot
“Sujalam Sufalam Jal Sanchay Abhiyan” approved by Gujarat
- The Gujarat state government has granted permission for 3rd edition ‘Sujalam Sufalam Jal Sanchay Abhiyan’ during Coronavirus lockdown. under MNREGA, The scheme aim is to see the deepening of lakes, check dams and rivers by eliminating silt til 10 June 2020.
About Gujarat :
Chief minister: Vijay Rupani
Governor: Acharya Devvrat.
The Pathanamthitta district of Kerala introduced “Tiranga” Rapid Screening
The Pathanamthitta district has commenced a vehicle named ‘Tiranga’ (Total India Remote Analysis Nirogya Abhiyaan). it aims to make rapid screening of COVID–19 symptoms. The vehicle includes thermal scanning, an infrared thermometer mounted on the bonnet, a two-way microphone system. along with it, a mobile camera is placed that can take photos of their identity cards.
About Kerala :
Governor: Arif Mohammad Khan
Chief minister: Pinarayi Vijayan
Statehood – 1 November 1956.
Rs.15,000 crore for COVID-19 Emergency Response by Cabinet
- The Cabinet granted permission of Rs.15,000 crore for ‘India COVID-19 Emergency Response and Health System Preparedness Package’. the Cabinet was headed by PM Modi.
David Li as new CEO of Huawei India
- David Li is chosen as next the Chief Executive Officer of Huawei Telecommunications India. he will take place of Jay Chen. recently, Jay Chen got promotion to carry Asia Pacific level business role.
About Huawei :
Headquarters: Shenzhen, China
Brands: Huawei, Honor
CEO: Ren Zhengfei
Founded – 1987
Founder – Ren Zhengfei
Paytm Payments Bank makes partnership with Mastercard
- Paytm Payments Bank Ltd (PPBL) has shaked hands with Mastercard for the purpose of issuing virtual and physical debit cards. these debit cards will be useful for its customers. they will able to perform secure online transactions, make payment in stores as well as withdraw cash from ATMs.
About Paytm Payments Bank Ltd (PPBL) :
Headquarters – Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Founder – Vijay Shekhar Sharma
CEO and President – Vijay Shekhar Sharma
Vice president – Ajay Shekhar Sharma
About Mastercard :
CEO: Ajaypal Singh Banga
Headquarters: New York, United States
Adam Higginbotham’s won William E. Colby Award
- The Famous book of Adam Higginbotham named as “Midnight in Chernobyl: The Untold Story of the World’s Greatest Nuclear Disaster”, has earned the William E. Colby Award. the book achieved this award for an outstanding book on military or intelligence history.
World Book and Copyright Day
- Today Top Current Affairs 23 April 2020 : The day of 23rd April is considered as World Book and Copyright Day to promote the enjoyment of books and reading. Read More
English Language Day
- The day of 23rd April is observed as English Language Day to create awareness to people among the culture, history, and achievements related with the language.
alcohol-based herbal sanitizer made by NBRI
- Due to increasing demand of sanitizers during COVID-19 outbreak, the National Botanical Research Institute (NBRI) has successfully made an alcohol-based herbal sanitizer under the guidelines of World Health Organisation. NBRI developed this sanitizer under the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research and CSIR-Aroma Mission.
A dashboard by MoRTH which includes Dhabas & Truck Repair Shops list
- the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways (MoRTH) has commenced a new kind of dashboard which contains Dhabas and Truck Repair Shops list.
About Ministry of Road Transport and Highways :
Founded: July 1942
Headquarters: New Delhi.
Indian herpetologists finds a new viper species in Arunachal Pradesh
- Today Top Current Affairs 23 April 2020 : The herpetologists of India has explored new viper family’s species in Pakke Tiger Reserve in Arunachal Pradesh state. a team headed by Zeeshan Mirza contributed to find new species.
About Arunachal Pradesh :
Capital – Itanagar
Governor – B.D. Mishra
Chief Minister – Pema Khandu.
Global Press Freedom Index
- World Press Freedom Index 2020 is about journalist’s murders in India. India went down in global press freedom index to 142 place out of 180 nations.
Today top Current Affairs 23 April 2020
Q.1 What is Aayu & Sehat Sathi App?
‘Aayu & Sehat Sathi’ aims is to combat against COVID-19. the ‘Aayu & Sehat Sathi’ application will enable help to people of state to consult doctors online and place orders for their medicine during Lockdown. app was begun by Rajasthan.
Q.2 What is Total India Remote Analysis Nirogya Abhiyaan?
Total India Remote Analysis Nirogya Abhiyaan is a campaign that aims to make rapid screening of COVID–19 symptoms. The Kerala’s Pathanamthitta district begun Tiranga.