Today Top Current Affairs 22 September 2020
Current Affairs 2020: Latest Current Affairs with all basic data, Be the first to know all the Today top Current Affairs 22 September 2020 top news, Major Issues, Current News, Important occasions in National Current News just as International level with clear clarification. read currentgktoday here in details.
Govt approved 600 crores rupees for PM Svanidhi Scheme
- On 21 September 2020, The Indian Govt has approved an expenditure of 600 crores rupees for PM Svanidhi Scheme.
- The Housing and Urban Affairs Minister Shri Hardeep Singh Puri Ji has shared this information among Rajya Sabha members. he also presented a written reply in Rajya Sabha.
- On 1st June 2020, The Housing and Urban Affairs Ministry began The Prime Minister Street Vendor’s Amta Nirbhar Nidhi Scheme (PM SVANidhi). it aims to promote collateral-free working capital loans up to Rs 10,000 of 1-year tenure. it was to give benefits to almost 50 lakh street vendors in the country.
Nine highway projects: PM Modi laid the foundation stone, also launched Ghar Tak Fibre project
- On 21st September 2020, The Indian PM Narendra Modi has laid the foundation stone of nine highway projects. almost 14,258 crore rupees will be spent on nine highway projects in Bihar. PM Modi unveiled Bihar nine highway projects via a video conferencing.
- Under the projects, 350 kilometres road will be constructed and will have a cost of Rs. 4258 crore. three bridges have been included in these projects.
- Apart from this, PM Modi also unveiled the Ghar Tak Fibre project. under this project, 45,945 villages of Bihar will be united with an Optical Fibre Internet Service.
- The Department of Telecom and Electronics and Information Technology Ministry is going to execute the project with the help of Common Service Centres (CSC).
- The centre is planning to connect six lakh villages in the next 1000 days.
About Bihar –
Governor – Phagu Chauhan
Chief Minister – Nitish Kumar
Capital – Patna
Mammal -Gaur (Mithun)
Bird – House Sparrow
Flower – Kachnar
Fruit – Mango
In order to control Malnutrition, AYUSH Ministry signed an MoU with the Ministry of Women and Child Development
- AYUSH Ministry has signed an agreement with the Ministry of Women and Child Development in order to control Malnutrition as a part of POSHAN Abhiyaan.
MoU objectives –
- Ministries will play role in integrating of AYUSH into POSHAN Abhiyaan.
- Malnutrition will be controlled by the principles and practices of Ayurveda, Yoga and other Ayush systems.
- Both ministries are going to introduce the hashtag #Ayush4Anganwadi. it will create awareness about the activities on digital media among people.
- The Anganwadi workers will be designated as ‘DHATRI’ – Dedicated Health Activist to Replenish the Innutrition.
About Ministry of AYUSH –
Founded: 9 November 2014
Headquarters: New Delhi
About the Ministry of Women and Child Development –
Founded: 30 January 2006
Headquarters: New Delhi
Rajesh Verma gets One-year extension as head of Law Committee
The Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) has announced to extend the Company Law Committee’s tenure. MCA increased tenure by One-year. Corporate affairs secretary Rajesh Verma will continue serving as chairperson of the committee. At present, there are 11 members in The committee.
Roles of Company Law Committee –
- It provides suggestions so that National Company Law Tribunal’s functioning could be improved.
- Offers recommendations during the implementation of the Companies Act and Limited Liability Partnership Act.
First-ever Direct Cargo ferry service
- On on 21 September 2020, India and the Maldives have introduced the first-ever Direct Cargo Ferry Service to help exchange between the two nations.
- The load ship administration will associate the Indian ports of Tuticorin and Cochin ports with Kulhudhuhfushi and Male ports in the Maldives.
- This activity will assist with reducing expenses and diminish the time taken to ship merchandise between the two nations.
- The Cargo Ferry Vessel MCP Linz worked by the Shipping Corporation of India (SCI) will be utilized to associate the Indian and Maldivian ports.
Daily Current Affairs pdf –