Today Top Current Affairs 22 June 2020
Latest Current Affairs with all basic data, Be the first to know all the Today top Current Affairs 22 June 2020 top news, Major Issues, Current News, Important occasions in National Current News just as International level with clear clarification. For every single serious test and Interviews, furnish yourself with the Latest Current Affairs news 22 June 2020 conceded here. Read Today Top Current Affairs 22 June 2020.
MoHUA go for a MoU to undertake SIDBI as Implementation Agency for PM SVANidhi
- The Ministry of Housing & Urban Affairs (MoHUA) has signed on a MOU with Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI) in order to make as the implementation Agency for PM Street Vendor’s AtmaNirbhar Nidhi (PM SVANidhi) which is a Special Micro-Credit Facility for Street Vendors.
- On 1st June 2020, Ministry of Housing & Urban Affairs (MoHUA) initiated PM SVANidhi that aims to provide affordable Working Capital loans to over 50 lakh street vendors so they can resume their livelihoods that was adversely affected due to Corona Virus lockdown.
- As per Scheme, eligible vendors will receive working capital loan of up to Rs. 10,000. it will be repayable in One Year duration.
About Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI) –
Headquarters – Lucknow, UP
Founded- 2 April 1990
Chairman & Managing Director (CMD)– Mohammad Mustafa
Raja Parba festival : Odisha
- Odisha is celebrating three-day festival Raja Praba. festival starts from 14th June and ends on 16th June to mark the beginning of monsoon. People has been celebrating menstruation and womanhood on this day. The Raja Praba festival is considered as a symbol of fertility.
About Odisha –
Capital – Bhubaneswar
Governor – Ganeshi Lal
Chief Minister – Naveen Patnaik
Total District – 30
State Language – Odia
State Song – Bande Utkala Janani
State Dance – Odissi
State Mamma – Sambar
State Bird – Indian Roller
State Flower – Ashoka
State Tree – Indian Fig tree
State Sweet – Rasagola
France supports of 200 Million Euros for India’s Covid-19 Response
- On 19 June 2020, India and France has signed on a credit financing agreement which is 200 million euros ( approx 1709 crore rupees). this amount has been provided to support the social welfare system and India’s covid-19 disease response. The amount will be funded to india via the AFD, French Development Agency (Agence Française de Développement).
About France –
Capital – Paris
largest city – Paris
President – Emmanuel Macron
Prime Minister – Édouard Philippe
President of the Senate – Gérard Larcher
President of the National Assembly – Richard Ferrand
Currency – Euro
About Agence Française de Développement (AFD) –
Headquarters – Paris, France
Founder – Charles de Gaulle
Founded – 1998
EXIM Bank provides extension of Line of Credit of 20.10 Million dollars to Nicaragua Govt
- The Export-Import(EXIM) Bank has extended a Line of Credit(LOC) of 20.10 million dollars to the Government of the Republic of Nicaragua on the behalf of the India Govt. this Line of Credit will be used for the reconstruction of Aldo Chavarria Hospital.
- The General Manager (EXIM bank) Tarun Sharma, has signed an agreement with José Adrián Chavarria, General Vice minister, Ministry of Finance and Public Credit, Government of Nicaragua
About EXIM Bank –
CEO – David Rasquinha
Headquarters – Mumbai
Founded – 1 January 1982
About Nicaragua –
Capital – Managua
Currency – Nicaraguan córdoba
President – Daniel Ortega
Vice President – Rosario Murillo
Hyundai Motor India Ltd begins 1st Online Auto Retail Financing : ‘Click to Buy’ Platform in Partnership with HDFC Bank
- Hyundai Motor India Limited(HMIL) has made a partnership with HDFC Bank in order to offer 1st online auto retail financing on its end-to-end online automotive retail platform, ‘Click to Buy’ to its all customers.
- As per partnership, HMIL is going to offer customised car financing solutions for its all customers from HDFC bank via its online car buying platform.
About Hyundai Motor India Limited (HMIL) –
CEO: Bo Shin Seo
Headquarters : New Delhi
About HDFC bank –
CEO: Aditya Puri
Founded: August 1994, India
Sethuraman Panchanathan as head of NSF
- The Indian-American scientist Dr Sethuraman Panchanathan has been chosen as Director of the National Science Foundation(NSF) by the U.S. Senate. Sethuraman is going to take place of France Cordova. France Cordova finishes his six-year tenure in March 2020. Cordova has served as 15th director of the NSF. Dr Sethuraman Panchanathan will assume post from 6th July 2020. Read Full News
Padma Shri Awarde & Social Worker Vidyaben Shah Passed Away
- in New Delhi, Padma Shri and National Awardee, Social worker and Freedom fighter, Vidyaben Shah has passed away at 97.
- She set up 1st Bal Bhavan of India in Rajkot during 40s.She was born on November 7th 1922 in Gujarat.
Former cricketer Rajinder Goel passed away
- The Ex Left-arm spinner Rajinder Goel has taken his last breath, he had played 157 first-class matches for Haryana state and took 750 wickets as a spinner. Read Full News
World Music Day 2020
- The day of 21th June is considered as World Music Day across the world. it aims to honour amateur and professional musicians. along with it, it also provides free music to everyone, and also to encourage amateur musicians to showcase their work to the world. Read More
Q.1 who was Vidyaben Shah?
Vidyaben Shah was was a Social worker and Freedom fighter and she was honoured with Padma Shri and National Award.
Q.2 About online automotive retail platform, ‘Click to Buy’?
Hyundai Motor India Limited(HMIL) has made a partnership with HDFC Bank in order to offer 1st online auto retail financing on its end-to-end online automotive retail platform, ‘Click to Buy’ to its all customers.