Today Top Current Affairs 21 November 2020
Current Affairs 2020: Latest Current Affairs with all basic data, Be the first to know all the Today top Current Affairs 21 November 2020 top news, Major Issues, Current News, Important occasions in National Current News just as International level with clear clarification. read currentgktoday here in details.
Land Management System portal Launched by Rajnath Singh
The Indian Defence Minister Shri Rajnath Singh has introduced a Portal named Land Management System (LMS) on 19th November 2020. The Land Management System portal has been designed and developed by the Department of Defence in the collaboration of DGDE and Armed forces.
- The aim of this portal is to gain the overall management of defence land.
- it will also make Land Management digitized.
India will have Oxford Covid Vaccine by Feb 2021
Serum Institute of India’s CEO Adar Poonawalla has stated that India will have Oxford COVID-19 vaccine in the month of February 2021. he also mentioned that the price of this vaccine may be 1000 rupees for two doses.
- He also points vaccines in which 2 US vaccines gave a result of 95 per cent in stage-3 trials and made by Pfizer and Moderna.
- Oxford vaccine or AstraZeneca resulted in 99 per cent in order to make the immune system strong in elders.
15th G20 Leaders Summit
- The External Affairs Ministry has shared this information.
- The G20 summit will run for two days between 21 November and 22 November 2020.
15th G20 Leaders Summit Theme
- Realising the Opportunities of the 21st Century for All.
- Members will pay attention to enabling an inclusive, resilient and sustainable recovery.
- Members will make a discussion regarding disease preparedness and find ideas to bring the economy back on track.
PM Modi will introduce RuPay card Phase-II with Lotay Tshering
The Indian Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi is going to launch RuPay Card phase-2 with Bhutan PM Lotay Tshering in Bhutan.
- Before it, Both PMs joined started phase-1 when PM Modi was on Bhutan’s visit in August 2019.
- The External Affairs Ministry stated that The RuPay cards phase-1 has helped a lot to Indian tourists in Bhutan and they are accessing ATMs in the country.
- Under phase-2, Bhutan visitors will be able to access RuPay cards in India.
Punjab Divyangjan Shaktikaran Yojana
The CM of Punjab state Amarinder Singh has given approval for a Yojana named Punjab Divyangjan Shaktikaran Yojana on 18th November 2020. it aims to empower persons with disabilities.
It will be executed into Two Phases.
Phase-I – In the first move, it will strengthen the existing programs that will make sure to provide benefits to people with disabilities.
Phase-II – In the 2nd move, it will come with 13 new interventions that will aim to empower disabilities people.
- it will help in filling Government jobs for disabilities people.
- The department employment generation will focus to recruit vacant vacancies in the last 6 months.
Kotak ESG Opportunities Fund
The KMAMC has introduced Kotak ESG Opportunities Fund on 19th November 2020. the CIO of KMAMC Shri Harsha Upadhyaya Ji will govern it.
- On the day of 20th Nov, the subscriptions of New Fund Offering will be started and will end on 4th Dec 2020.
Booker Prize 2020
- On 19th November 2020, In London, The UK Booker Prize winners name was published during a live stream.
Former Governor of Goa Mridula Sinha passed away
Former Governor of Goa state Shrimati Mridula Sinha has taken her last breath. she was 77 years old. she had served as governor between August 2014 and October 2019.
About Mridula Sinha
- Along with it, She also worked as the Ex-head of the BJP’s woman wing and before being Goa governor, she became an executive member for a long time.