Today Top Current Affairs 21 June 2020
Latest Current Affairs with all basic data, Be the first to know all the Today top Current Affairs 21 June 2020 top news, Major Issues, Current News, Important occasions in National Current News just as International level with clear clarification. For every single serious test and Interviews, furnish yourself with the Latest Current Affairs news 21 June 2020 conceded here. Read Today Top Current Affairs 21 June 2020.
- The Union Minister for Coal, Mines and Parliamentary Affairs shri Pralhad Joshi ji has started off R&D Portal “Science and Technology Yojana for Aatmanirbhar Bharat in Mining Advancement (SATYABHAMA)”. it will help to boost efficiencyand effectiveness in the implementation of the Schemes as it will allow an online submission of project proposals along with monitoring of the projects and utilization of funds/grants. Read More
32nd Virtual EAG Plenary Meeting
- Officials from India, became the part of 32nd special Eurasian Group on Combating Money Laundering and Financing of Terrorism (EAG) plenary meeting 2020. representatives from enforcement agencies joined meeting under the aegis of the Financial Action Task Force (FATF). Read More
Platform For Migrant Labourers
- Under the leadership of its CEO (Chief Executive Officer)Amitabh Kant, NITI (National Institution for Transforming India) Aayog has made a high-powered committee of top executives of technology companies such as Google, Microsoft and Tech Mahindra. it aims to develop a job platform that will result in getting migrant labours & blue-collar workers jobs. who lost during COVID-19 lockdown. platform will create an opportunities in their language and around their place. Read More
UN Report : One Billion children experience violence annually
- UN has issued a rport based on “Global Status Report on Preventing Violence Against Children 2020”. report says that over 1 bn children are presently affected by physical, sexual or psychological violence.
- Due to COVID-19 lockdown, the situation are being more worsen that put many youngsters into stuck with their abusers.
- World Health Organisation (WHO) and the UNICEF (United Nations Children’s Fund), the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) has launched this report on children. Read More
RBI increases withdrawal limit
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has increased the withdrawal limit to One Lakh for Punjab and Maharashtra Cooperative (PMC) Bank . previously, the withdrawal limit was 50,000 Rupees.
- The moratorium was applied on Bank till 23rd June 2020 but, it has been increase by RBI till 22nd December 2020. Read more
Urjit Patel as Chairman of NIPFP
- Mr Urjit Patel has been elected as new Chairman of the National Institute of Public Finance and Policy (NIPFP). NIPFP is known as economic think tank and located in indian Capital New delhi. Urjit Patel will serve as Chairman for the period of the four years. he will take place of Vijay Kelkar to assume post. Read More
25th edition of the National Reading Day 2020
- On 19th June, Indian people celebrated the 25th edition of the National Reading Day in order to honour Kerala’s Father of Library Movement, Puthuvayil Narayana(P.N.) Panicker. This day also highlighted on his contributions to the reading culture which was made Kerala’s universal literacy rate (100 per cent) in 1990. Read More