Today Top Current Affairs 20 November 2020
Current Affairs 2020: Latest Current Affairs with all basic data, Be the first to know all the Today top Current Affairs 20 November 2020 top news, Major Issues, Current News, Important occasions in National Current News just as International level with clear clarification. read currentgktoday here in details.
Safaimitra Suraksha Challenge by Housing and Urban Affairs Ministry
The Housing and Urban Affairs Ministry has started off Safaimitra Suraksha Challenge on 19th November 2020. it will make sure that no life of septic tank or sewer cleaner is lost while cleaning.
- It has been introduced on World Toilet Day. On independence day, their results will be announced. the challenge’s objective is to boost mechanized cleaning.
MP begins Gau Cabinet for cows
The State govt of Madhya Pradesh has taken a decision to establish ‘Gau Cabinet’ for the protection, conservation and promotion of animal cows. the Gau Cabinet includes animal husbandry dept, panchayat and rural development, forests and home and farmers welfare.
- The Cabinet’s 1st Meet will be organized on 22nd November at 12 pm in Agar-Malwa called ‘Kamdhenu Gau Abhyaranya‘.
Barclays estimated GDP of India at -6.4 per cent in FY21
Barclays has estimated that the GDP of India will be -6.4 per cent in the present fiscal year 2020-21. before it, they forecasted to be -6 per cent.
- But, Barclays also added a statement that India will gain 8.5 per cent GDP for its FY22 (2021-22).
About Barclays –
CEO – Jes Staley
Headquarters – London
ISRO will send 1st crewless Gaganyaan flight by 2021
The 1st crewless Gaganyaan Flight will be launched into orbit by 2021. before it, it was scheduled to launch in the first half of 2021. but, due to the COVID-19 virus, it will take more time.
- The crewless flight is related to ISRO’s Gaganyaan Mission.
- ISRO will send its 2nd crewless flight in the year 2022. the information was shared by ISRO Chairman K Sivan.
Crewless Gaganyaan Flight
- The Indian Space agency ISRO made a plan to launch a humanoid and it has been designed and developed indigenously.
TRACE Bribery Risk Matrix – India at 77th
The TRACE has published its Global Bribery Risk Matrix on 19th November 2020. as per the Matrix, India has been placed at 77th position and India got 45 scores in the global list.
India in the Global Bribery Risk Matrix
- In this year, India has got 77th place compared to last year which was 78th place.
- it was a better performance than neighbouring nations such as Bangladesh, Pakistan, Nepal and China.
- But, Bhutan scored better than India and got 48th place in the list.
Top 5 Countries in the ranking
World Philosophy Day 2020
People are celebrating the 3rd Thursday of November month as World Philosophy Day annually. the main objective of this day is to create awareness among the public regarding the importance of philosophy.
- In the year 2020, this day comes on 19th November.
- Philosophy word is a Greek word which means ‘the love of wisdom.’
- The United Nations declared this day in 2002.
World Toilet Day 2020
The day of 19th November is being observed as World Toilet Day (WTD). this day aims to encourage actions to grab the global sanitation crisis.
- In the year 2001, the World Toilet Organization set up this day and in 2013, the UN General Assembly declared it officially.
- Theme: “Sustainable sanitation and climate change”.