Today Top Current Affairs 2 March 2021
Daily Current Affairs 2 March 2021: This article consists of the latest top current affairs for 2 March 2021 that are essential for all competitive exams such as Bank, SSC, IBPS, SBI exams. You can also take our Current Affairs Quiz after studying our Today current affairs.
Harsh Vardhan inaugurates Global Bio India 2021
The Health & Family Welfare Dr Harsh Vardhan inaugurated the 2nd edition of Global Bio-India-2021 in New Delhi. the event will continue between 1st March and 3rd March 2021.
- The Department of Biotechnology has conducted this event in the collaboration of the Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council (BIRAC) in partnership with the industry association Confederation of Indian Industry (CII), Association of Biotechnology Led Enterprises (ABLE) and Invest India.
- Theme: “Transforming lives”
- the tag line “Biosciences to Bio-economy”.
39th Agartala International Book Fair
In Tripura, the 39th edition of the Agartala International Book Fair has been inaugurated with the theme of “Ek Tripura, Shrestha Tripura” on 26th February 2021. during the event, The CM Shri Biplab Kumar Deb and Bangladesh Assistant High Commissioner Md. Jobayed Hossain were present.
- the fair will run for 14 Days.
Advantage India: The Story of Indian Tennis Book by Anindya Dutta
Anindya Dutta has written the book titled “Advantage India: The Story of Indian Tennis”. the book highlights the history of Indian tennis.
- Westland Sport publishes the book.
- The book covers pre-independence players such as Mohammed Sleem, the Fyzee brothers, S.M. Jacob and Ghaus Mohammed and tennis icons Dilip Bose, Sumant Misra, Naresh Kumar and Ramanathan Krishnan.
ISRO Launches Brazil’s Amazonia-1 and 18 Co-Passenger Smallsats onboard PSLV-C51
On 28th February 2021, India’s Polar Satellite Launch Vehicle PSLV-C51 has been launched Amazonia-1 along with 18 co-passenger satellites. it was launched from Satish Dhawan Space Centre SHAR, Sriharikota.
- The 18 co-passenger satellites onboard PSLV-C51 includes 4 satellites from IN-SPACe and 14 satellites from NSIL.
- it is the optical earth observation satellite of the National Institute for Space Research (INPE). its role will be to collect remote sensing data to users in order to monitor deforestation in the Amazon region and analysis of diversified agriculture across the Brazilian territory.
9th Land Ports Authority of India Foundation Day
On 1st March 2021, The Land Ports Authority of India (LPAI) observed its 9th Foundation Day. on this occasion, Sanjeeva Kumar ( Secretary, Border Management) was present as the Chief Guest.
- The LPAI website, Newsletter and News Journal have been launched.
- the event focused on the subject “Facilitating Regional Trade and Connectivity through Land Route”
- Along with it, many scholars and persons from Bangladesh, Bhutan and Nepal became a part of this event.
Indian Civil Accounts Service observed Civil Accounts Day
On 1st March 2021, the Indian Civil Accounts Service (ICAS) has celebrated the 45th Civil Accounts Day. on this occasion, Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman was present.
- The Centre established the Indian Civil Accounts Service (ICAS) in 1976.
- The ICAS was begun from the Indian Audit & Accounts Service (IA & AS) with making modification in C & AG’s (Duties, Powers and Conditions of Service) Amendment Act, 1976. this day came into effect from 1st March 1976.
*** Follow Us on Social Accounts for Updates***
|Job Alert on Email|
|Download Prepare Exams Android App|
|Join Prepare Exams on Facebook|
|Join Prepare Exams on Twitter|
|Join Prepare Exams Jobs on Telegram|