Today Top Current Affairs 17 September 2020
Current Affairs 2020: Latest Current Affairs with all basic data, Be the first to know all the Today top Current Affairs 17 September 2020 top news, Major Issues, Current News, Important occasions in National Current News just as International level with clear clarification. For every single serious test and Interviews, furnish yourself with the Latest Current Affairs 17 September 2020 conceded here. read currentgktoday here in details.
Top 10 Current Affairs of 17 September 2020
Centre Govt begins National Clean Air Programme
- On 17th Sept 2020, The Centre Govt has begun the National Clean Air Programme (NCAP). the program will follow a long-term, time-bound, national-level strategy. the main purpose of this program is to grab the air pollution problem in India. the Centre also is looking to get the target of 20-30 per cent contraction in Particulate Matter concentrations by the year 2024.
Parliament approved the Institute of Teaching and Research in Ayurveda Bill
- On 16th Sept 2020, Rajya Sabha has given its approval to implement the Institute of Teaching and Research in Ayurveda Bill. as per the New Bill, Institute of Teaching and Research in Ayurveda (ITRA) will be built at Jamnagar, Gujarat. along with it, the Bill will also provide the status of Institution of National Importance (INI) to the Institute. prior to this, The Bill was cleared by the Lok Sabha on 19th March 2020.
India as an observer of the Djibouti Code of Conduct
- After the Djibouti Code of Conduct/ Jeddah Amendment (DCOC/JA) meeting, India has become a part of the Djibouti Code of Conduct. it is known as Jeddah Amendment. the meet took place on 26th August 2020.
- Djibouti Code of Conduct/ Jeddah Amendment (DCOC/JA) is known as a group which is related to maritime matters. the group contains 18 member states and which are associated with the Gulf of Aden, the Red Sea, the East coast of Africa, and Island nations in the Indian Ocean Region (IOR).
AFMC organizes IMPACT 2020 Virtually
- The Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC) has organized IMPACT 2020 between 16 Sept and 18 Sept 2020. the IMPACT 2020 is an online conference cum workshop. the Medical Journal Armed Forces India (MJAFI) made all kind of arrangements to host IMPACT 2020 as 76th publishing volume.
Science and Technology News
Astronomers spot hints of life in the clouds’ Venus
- Recently, Astronomers have discovered a likely sign of life in the atmosphere of Venus. Two telescopes have found hints of the chemical signature of phosphine. There is a possibility of bizarre microbes that may reason to live clouds of Venus.
- The researchers have used the James Clerk Maxwell Telescope (JCMT) in order to identify the phosphine.
Human capital Index of World Bank 2020
- As per the Index of World Bank’s annual Human Capital 2020, India has got the 116th place out of 174 countries. in the last year, India was at 115th place. the Index includes key components of human capital across nations.
- The Score of India has gone up from 0.44 to 0.49 compared to the 2018 year. the World Bank has published the report on the Human Capital Index.
World Patient Safety Day 2020
- The day of 17th Sept is observed as World Patient Safety Day every year across the world. it aims to create awareness for patient safety and inspire people to show their commitment to making healthcare safer.
World Patient Safety Day Theme 2020 –
- Health Worker Safety: A Priority for Patient Safety.
Purpose of World Patient Safety Day –
- Create awareness at the global level and highlights the importance of health worker safety.
- approve multimodal strategies in order to gain the safety of health workers and patients.
- Implementation of urgent and sustainable actions for health workers safety.
- Offer recognition to health workers.
Get free 17 September current affairs 2020 pdf free download here, click on the button given below.
Social Ours Platforms-