Today Top Current Affairs 14 November 2020
Current Affairs 2020: Latest Current Affairs with all basic data, Be the first to know all the Today top Current Affairs 14 November 2020 top news, Major Issues, Current News, Important occasions in National Current News just as International level with clear clarification. read currentgktoday here in details.
National Database of Unorganised Labour
The Finance Ministry has approved to set up a National Database of Unorganised Workers (NDUW) on 10th November 2020. Almost 650 crore rupees amount will be spent on this database.
- As per the Project, migrant workers will be offered advantages via this database system and NDUW will attract more migrants to register on the website.
- During COVID-19 pandemic, migrant labourers faced a lot of problems. as a result, the Finance Ministry took this decision.
Ayurveda Day on 13 November
Indian citizens are celebrating 13th November as Ayurveda Day which comes on Dhanwantari Jayanti (Dhanteras).
- In the year 2016, AYUSH Ministry declared Ayurveda Day. it aims to concentrate on the strengths of Ayurveda.
- In 2020, it will be 5th National Ayurveda Day.
National Ayurveda Day Theme 2020
- Ayurveda for COVID-19 pandemic.
Delhi Govt Launched Jeevan Seva App
The Health Minister of Delhi State Shri Satyendar Jain Ji has introduced a new app named Jeevan Seva App on 12th November 2020. the Jeevan Seva App will play a role in helping COVID-19 patients to offer healthcare facilities in EV (Electric Vehicles) and patients will not have to pay any money.
Jeevan Seva App Objective
- The main objective of this app is to provide healthcare facilities to COVID-19 infected patients in Delhi and they no need to pay any kind on fee for facilities. also, it will save time.
Jeevan Seva App Need
- Govt wants to provide all facilities to its citizens when they are isolated at their homes.
- In Delhi, COVID-19 infected patient will receive a link via SMS and QR code then, they will need to download the app from provided link.
- The EV cabs will play a role in gaining zero pollution, zero-emission transport.
Jeevan Seva App Download –
- Jeevan Seva App is available at Play store.
Jharkhand Assembly cleared a resolution on Sarna Code
The Assembly of Jharkhand state has cleared a resolution on Sarna Code on 11th Nov 2020. as per the resolution, Sarna will be considered as a separate religion in the census 2021.
- The CM Hemant Soren showed the resolution in the Jharkhand Assembly.
- Soon, the new resolution will be approved by Centre.
What is Sarna Religion –
- Sarna Followers are known as nature’s worshippers and Sarna Followers don’t think as the Hindus.
Static GK Jharkhand State –
Founded – 15 November 2000
Capital – Ranchi
Chief Minister – Hemant Soren
Governor – Draupadi Murmu
State Mammal -Indian elephant
State Bird – Koel
State Flower – Palash
State Tree – Sal
Aung San Suu Kyi won Myanmar election 2020
On 13th November 2020, National League for Democracy (NLD) party has earned 346 seats from 664 seats in Myanmar Elections 2020. now, Aung San Suu Kyi will be able to make the next government.
- NLD party got its 2nd win and also, Aung San Suu Kyi will serve as State Counsellor for 2nd her term.
- Prior to elections, Military rule was applied to Myanmar in the year 2011.
- The USDP party only got 25 seats in the country elections. The USDP full form is the Union Solidarity and Development Party.
- Indian PM Narendra Modi congratulated Aung San Suu Kyi for winning the elections.
About Aung San Suu Kyi:
- He is the 1st State Counsellor of the country. in Myanmar, the position of a State Counsellor is equivalent to PM (Prime Minister) of the country.
- Her role was very essential in Myanmar to set up Democracy from Military Junta.
- In the year 1999, Aung San also received the Nobel Peace Prize. she played a role for non-violent struggle for democracy and human rights.
73 years old Sanchaman Limboo passed away
The Ex-CM of Sikkim State Shri Sanchaman Limboo has taken his last breath at the age of 73. he was suffering from a prolonged illness.
- During his political career, he served as the fourth Chief Minister of Sikkim.
- He became CM for a period of 6 months (179 days) between 17 June 1994 and 12 December 1994.
Jawaharlal Nehru Jayanti
The day of 14th November is observed as the birthday of PM Jawaharlal Nehru. he was born on 14th Nov 1889 in Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh. he was elected as 1st Prime Minister India.
Children’s Day 2020
In India, The Day of 14th November is considered as Children’s Day and is also called as Bal Divas. the main purpose of this day is to create awareness among people for children’s rights, care and education.
World Diabetes Day 2020
On 14th November, World Diabetes Day will be celebrated by people across the world. the aims to create awareness about the impact of diabetes disease, how to prevent diabetes and education of diabetes.