Today Top Current Affairs 14 July 2020
Latest Current Affairs with all basic data, Be the first to know all the Today top Current Affairs 14 July 2020 top news, Major Issues, Current News, Important occasions in National Current News just as International level with clear clarification. For every single serious test and Interviews, furnish yourself with the Latest Current Affairs news 14 July 2020 conceded here. Read Today Top Current Affairs 14 July 2020.
NATGRID inks a MoU with NCRB for accessing database that links almost 14,000 police stations
- The National Intelligence Grid (NATGRID), has inked a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with National Crime Records Bureau (NCRB). MoU will aim to access the centralised online Crime and Criminal Tracking Network and Systems (CCTNS) database in order to get details of First Information Reports (FIRs) and stolen vehicles.
About National Crime Records Bureau (NCRB) –
Director– Ram Phal Pawar
Founded – 11 March 1986
Headquarters– New Delhi
Registration are open for India Cycles4Change Challenge
- The Smart City Mission of the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs has recently started the registration for India Cycles4Change Challenge. it has been launched by Minister of State Housing and Urban Affairs Shri Hardeep Singh Puri ji. Hardeep ji also begins online portal for application submission of the participating cities.
NITI Aayog showed second Voluntary National Review of India
- The NITI Aayog has presented recently India’s second Voluntary National Review (VNR) at the United Nations High-level Political Forum (HLPF) on Sustainable Development, 2020. it was hosted between 7th July and 16th July.
- Theme : Accelerated action and transformative pathways: realizing the decade of action and delivery for sustainable development”.
About Singapore –
Prime minister – Lee Hsien Loong
Currency – Singapore dollar
President – Halimah Yacob
Deputy Prime Minister – Heng Swee Keat
To Deploy Visa Secure to the Bank’s Cardholders, Visa make partnership with Federal Bank
- Visa has made partnership with Federal Bank for the purpose of deploying Visa Secure to the bank’s cardholders. Visa Secure will help in providing additional authentication layers for all issuers and merchants users to fight against online frauds.
- Apart from this, Visa’s upgraded technology will give a quick and smooth checkout experience to all consumers.
Chairman – Alfred F. Kelly, Jr.
CEO – Alfred F Kelly Jr
Founder – Dee Hock
About Federal Bank:
MD & CEO– Shyam Srinivasan
Founder – K.P Hormis
Founded – 23 April 1931
USA as India’s top trading partner during 2019-20
- As per Data provided by Ministry of Commerce and Industry shows that USA has been remained as India’s top trading partner for the second consecutive fiscal in 2019-20. Both of Nations has made bilateral trade of USD 88.75 billion comapred to last year USD 87.96 billion (Rs 8,796 crore) in 2018-19.
- On the contrary, the bilateral trade between India and China has declined and reached at USD 81.87 billion (Rs 8,187 crore) in 2019-20 which was USD 87.08 billion (8,708 crore) in last year 2018-19.
Google invests $10 Billion Digitization Fund in India
- During a meeting between PM Modi and Google’s CEO Sundar Pichai, Google’s CEO said to invest $10 billion (Rs 75,000 crore) in India. this investments will aim to digitize the Indian Economy in upcoming five to seven years.
About Google –
Headquarters – California
CEO – Sundar Pichai
Founded – 4 September 1998
Founders – Larry Page, Sergey Brin
ISRO Chief K Sivan is named for 2020 Von Karman Award
- The International Academy of Astronautics(IAA) has named Chief of Indian Space Research Organisation(ISRO) Shri Kailasavadivoo Sivan for 2020 Von Karman Award. The Von Karman Award is known as highest distinction of the IAA. Dr. K. Sivan is going to receive award in March 2021 at Paris France.
Chief Minister Darpan Portal and Mobile app
- Under the government category for the innovation, The Chief Minister Darpan Portal and Mobile app has received the Elites Excellence Awards 2020. Darpan Portal and Mobile app includes Chhattisgarh state schemes such as Suraji Gaon Yojana.
- During three-day virtual conference, State Government has been givena a e-certificate. the conference run between 10th July 2020 and 12th July 2020.
Global Humanitarian Award 2020 to Sachin Awasthi
- Sachin Awasthi has been honoured with the “Top Publicist” award in the Global Humanitarian Awards 2020. the webinar took place in London.
Global Humanitarian Award:
- The Global Humanitarian Award is known as a part of the Honoring the Honorable initiative of the World Humanitarian Drive(WHD).
Poland’s Incumbent Andrzej Duda as President
- Andrez Sebastin Duda from the Law and Justice (PiS) party, has got victory in the Presidential Election of Poland. in Election, he got 51.2% of votes and defeated Warsaw Mayor Rafał Trzaskowski (49% of votes).
About Andrez Duda:
- he was born in 1972. He is serving as a lawyer and politician, and also served as president of Poland since August 2015.
- Apart from this, Andrez had served as a member of Polish Lower house (2011-2014) and European Parliament (2014-2015).
President: Andrzej Duda
Currency: Polish złoty
Prime Minister : Mateusz Morawiecki
Lewis Hamilton as winner of the Styrian Grand Prix in Spielberg
- Lewis Hamilton has got victory and earned the Styrian Grand Prix(GP) in Spielberg, Austria. it was his 85th career win and he is one of six of Formula one (F1) record of Michael Schumacher.
- he ends thisrace in just 13.7 seconds and which was 3.7 seconds ahead of Valtteri Vottas of Mercedes and Max Verstappen of Red Bull respectively.
Gujarati Journalist, Columnist, Writer and Padma Shri Awardee Nagindas Sanghvi, no more
- The noted Gujarati journalist, columnist, writer, political analyst Shri Nagindas Sanghvi has taken his last breath at the age of 100. he was suffering with acute asthma disease and he died due to brief illness.
12 July as Malala Day 2020
- The United Nations(UN) has decided observe 12th July as Malala Day every year. it aims to commemorate the birthday of Malala Yousafzai, who is a Pakistani activist and the youngest recipient of the Nobel prize for peace. in the year 2013, it was the first time when this day was celebrated. HarperCollins India issued a book that highlights on the challenges faced by 25 brave girls for their rights to education.
Q.1 What is India Cycles4Change Challenge ?
India Cycles4Change Challenge‘s main purpose of it is to connect the cities with citizens and experts to create and develop a vision to in order to promote cycling.
Q.2 Which country has been as India’s top trading partner for the second consecutive fiscal in 2019-20.
As per Data provided by Ministry of Commerce and Industry shows that USA has been remained as India’s top trading partner for the second consecutive fiscal in 2019-20.
Q.3 How much amount, Google is going to invest to Digitizate Fund in India ?
During a meeting between PM Modi and Google’s CEO Sundar Pichai, Google’s CEO said to invest $10 billion (Rs 75,000 crore) in India. this investments will aim to digitize the Indian Economy in upcoming five to seven years.