Today Top Current Affairs 13 November 2020
Current Affairs 2020: Latest Current Affairs with all basic data, Be the first to know all the Today top Current Affairs 13 November 2020 top news, Major Issues, Current News, Important occasions in National Current News just as International level with clear clarification. read currentgktoday here in details.
Project Air Care Launched by Haryana State
The Chief Minister of Haryana state Shri Manohar Lal Khattar Ji has begun a new project named Air Care on 11th November 2020. it aims to fight against Air Pollution in Gurgaon.
- As per the Air Care project, 65 Wing Augmentation Air Purifying Units (WAYU) will be established in Gurgaon. these units will be equipped with high Air Quality Indices (AQI) that will help in improving the air quality.
- CSIR-NEERI developed Air Purifiers in the collaboration of IIT (Indian Institute of Technology) Bombay
WAYU Air Purifying Units:
- Such units will play role in converting pollutants such as Particulate Matter 2.5 and 2.10, carbon monoxide into carbon dioxide. filters will be used to convert it.
- It will have the ability to offer purified air in 500 Square meters area and along with it, it will also decrease PM 10 by 60-70 per cent and PM 2.5 by 30-40 per cent.
Operation Green Scheme
On 11th November 2020, The Indian Govt has begun a new scheme named Operation Green. the main objective of the Operation Green scheme is to provide 50 percent subsidy to the Himalayan and North-Eastern states for air transportation. also, center has shared a list of 41 notified fruits and vegetables.
- The suppliers, consignors and agents will be provided 50 per cent of freight charges as air transport subsidy under the scheme.
- Center listed 41 fruits and vegetables under the Operation Greens scheme.
- Almond, Aonla, Apple, Banana, Chikoo, Guava, Jackfruit, Kiwi, Kinnow, Lemon, Lime, Litchi, Mango, Mousambi, Orange, Papaya, Passion fruit, Pear, Pineapple, Pomegranate, Sweet Potato
- beans, Bitter, Brinjal, Cabbage, Capsicum, Carrot, Cauliflower, Cucumber, dry Turmeric, French, Garlic, Gourd, Green Chillies, Ginger, Large Cardamom, Onion, Potato, Tomato, Peas, Okra, Squash.
UP Govt will Recruit 50 Lakh vacancies by March 2021
The State govt of UP has announced to give jobs to more than 50 lakh candidates by March 2021. during the COVID-19 pandemic, Candidates are looking for jobs. they will have a better opportunity to get a job.
- The state govt will establish a help desk in every department in order to make youth aware of employment programmes.
- The Directorate of Training and Employment is also working to design and develop a web portal and an app.
- The govt will generate 50 lakh jobs for youth under “Mission Rojgar” by March 2021.
Second World Health Expo in China
The 2nd World Health Expo is being conducted in Wuhan China. it will begin on 11th November 2020 and will run till 14th November 2020.
- The main objective of it is to focus on advanced science and technology for the health industry and will play an important role in developing Wuhan as “city of global health industry”.
- It will consist of 150,000 square meters area. will include 12 special venues to display anti-epidemic materials, medical types of equipment, and Chinese medicines.
UN begins Food Coalition for stopping COVID-19 Food Crisis
The United Nations has decided to introduce a Food Coalition. The objective of it is to prevent COVID-19 food crisis. The Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) has handled Food Coalition.
- The Prime Minister of Italy Mr Guiseppe Conte has started off the Food coalition in the collaboration of Deputy Prime Minister of Netherlands.
- The main purpose of the Food Coalition is to boost the resilience of agricultural food system and will make food access ensure.
Banking and Economy
HDFC introduced SmartHub Merchant Solutions 3.0
HDFC Bank has introduced its new banking and payment solution i.e. SmartHub Merchant Solutions 3.0. it will be for merchants.
- Due to this, merchants and self-employed professionals will be able to open a current account and along with it, they could receive payments in-store, online.
- SmartHub 3.0 will be in-app, web-based
SmartHub 3.0 Features –
- To open an account Instantly and to help in setting up merchant.
- People could get the Payments using Bharat QR code, Aadhaar Pay, UPI, SMS Pay, Credit or Debit Cards, Google Pay and Payzapp.
- interface available in nine languages
- dashboard for seeing payments
Join SmartHub 3.0
Moody estimates Indian GDP at -8.9% for FY2020
Moody has estimated that The GDP of India country will be -8.9% for the FY 2020, before it, Moody projected to be -9.6%.
- However, the Rating Agency Moody also estimated that the GDP of India will recover and reach to 8.6% for the year 2021.
Important Points for Exams-
Moody predicts GDP for India –
- CY2020: -8.9%
- CY2021: 8.6%
Film Actor Asif Basra died
On 12th November, The famous and noted film actor Asif Basra has died at the age of 53. he was found hanging at his private complex in Mcleodganj, Dharamshala.
- police are collecting evidence how he died. he committed suicide?.
- He has worked in many movies such as Black Friday, Jab We Met, Parzania, Hichki. along with it, he played a role in Hollywood film, Outsource.
World Kindness Day 2020
In the world, people celebrate 13th November as World Kindness Day. it aims to mark good deeds in the community concentrating on the positive energy and the standard thread of kindness which unites us.
Kindness: The World We Make – Inspire Kindness.
- The World Kindness Movement observed this day in the year 1998.