Today Top Current Affairs 13 June 2020
Latest Current Affairs with all basic data, Be the first to know all the Today top Current Affairs 13 June 2020 top news, Major Issues, Current News, Important occasions in National Current News just as International level with clear clarification. For every single serious test and Interviews, furnish yourself with the Latest Current Affairs news 13 June 2020 conceded here. Read Today Top Current Affairs 13 June 2020.
NHAI as first construction sector to go ‘fully digital’
- The National Highway Authority of India (NHAI) has been as the first development division to go “fully Digital”. NHAI worked on cloud-based and Artificial Intelligence-powered Big Data Analytics platform – Data Lake and Project Management Software that aims to consider the dangerous coronavirus pandemic.
About National Highway Authority of India (NHAI) –
Purpose: Development and maintenance of national highways
Headquarters: New Delhi
Agency executive: Sanjeev Ranjan
Chairman: Sukhbir Singh Sandhu.
Sahakar Mitra Scheme
- Shri Narendra Singh Tomar, Union Minister for Agriculture & Farmers’ Welfare has commenced a scheme named as “Sahakar Mitra: Scheme on Internship Programme (SIP)” it is as an nitiative of National Cooperative Development Cooperation (NCDC).
About National Cooperative Development Cooperation (NCDC) –
Founded: 13 March 1963
Headquarters: New Delhi
Minister : Narendra Singh Tomar
Agency executive: Sundeep Kumar Nayak, Managing Director
UP : “Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana” to educate child labourers
- On the occasion of the International Child Labour Prohibition Day, The CM of UP Yogi Adityanath has started off ‘Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana’. it aims to educate child labourers across the state. in addition, State govt is also going to provide monthly financial assistance of Rs 1,000 and Rs 1,200 to selected boys and girls, respectively.
About Uttar Pradesh –
Governor: Anandiben Patel
Chief minister: Yogi Adityanath
State animal – Swamp deer
State bird – Sarus crane
State tree – Ashoka
State flower – Palash
State dance – Kathak
State sport – hockey
Hyderabad police begins ‘STREE’ programme for women
- The City Police of Hyderabad, Telangana has begun a programme called “She Triumphs through Respect, Equality, and Empowerment” (STREE) with Hyderabad City Security Council(HCSC). STREE aims to support and empower women victims of domestic violence and abuse.
About Telangana –
Founded: 2 June 2014
Governor: Tamilisai Soundararajan
Chief minister: K. Chandrashekar Rao
State Mammal : ChitalSpotted deer
State Bird : Pala PittaIndian Rolle
State Flower : Auriculata
State Fruit : Mango
State Tree : Cineraria
State River : Godavari, Krishna River, Manjira River and Musi River
State Sport : Kabaddi
MP state govt ‘corona warriors’ status to all Divyang Anganwadi workers
- The Madhya Pradesh state govt has given ‘corona warriors’ status to Divyang Anganwadi workers in the state. divyang Anganwadi workers are giving their an important role across the state during the ongoing COVID-19 crisis.
About Madhya Pradesh –
Chief minister: Shivraj Singh Chouhan
Governor: Lalji Tandon
Indian-American scientist Rattan Lal gets World Food Prize 2020
- Indian-American soil scientist, Rattan Lal has earned prestigious World Food Prize 2020 for his contribution in developing and mainstreaming a soil-centric approach to increasing food production that conserves natural resources and mitigates climate change. he is going to get USD 250,000 as prize money.
Veteran Urdu poet Gulzar Dehlvi passes away
- The famous Urdu poet, Anand Mohan Zutshi Gulzar Dehlvi has passed away. Anand was the editor of ‘Science ki Duniya’, the only science magazine published in Urdu by the govt and it was published in 1975. he had got credited of setting up Urdu schools.
International Albinism Awareness Day
- The day of 13th june is observed as International Albinism Awareness Day across the world. it aims to create awareness among the people about albinism and the human rights of people with albinism. various events are orgaized to educate people and celebrate people with albinism who continue to suffer all types of human rights violations. The International Albinism Awareness Day 2020 theme : ‘Made To Shine’.