Today Top Current Affairs 12 September 2020
Current Affairs 2020: Latest Current Affairs with all basic data, Be the first to know all the Today top Current Affairs 12 September 2020 top news, Major Issues, Current News, Important occasions in National Current News just as International level with clear clarification. For every single serious test and Interviews, furnish yourself with the Latest Current Affairs 12 September 2020 conceded here. read currentgktoday here in details.
Top 10 Current Affairs of 12 September 2020
Hardeep S Puri introduced CSCAF 2.0 and Streets for People Challenge
- The Housing and Urban Affairs Minister Shri Hardeep Singh Puri Ji has introduced CSCAF 2.0. CSCAF stands for Climate Smart Cities Assessment Framework. along with it, he also begins ‘Streets for People Challenge’.
What is CSCAF 2.0?
- The main purpose of CSCAF is to offer the best roadmap for cities towards fighting Climate Change. it includes planning and implementation of actions and investments.
- The cyclones, floods, heatwaves, water scarcity, and drought condition have increased in the last few decades. they have given an adverse impact on human lives and it also impacts Indian economic growth.
PM will join in Grih Pravesham on 12th Sept
- On 12th September 2020, Indian Prime Minister Modi is going to be the part of Grih Pravesham on through video conferencing. PM Modi will make the inauguration of 1.75 lakh houses constructed under Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana-Gramin (PMAY-G) in Madhya Pradesh. All houses were constructed during the amid of COVID-19 pandemic.
- This movement will be part of the Housing for All by 2022. On 20th November 2016, PMAY-G programme was initiated. More than 1.14 crore houses have been made under PMAY-G programme.
India Post begins 5 Star Villages Scheme
- The Posts Department has begun the Five Star Villages Scheme under Communications Ministry. the main purpose of it is to make ensure universal coverage of flagship postal Yojanas in rural regions of the nation. Communications Minister Sanjay Dhotre introduced this scheme.
- The main objective of the Five Star Villages Scheme is to reduce the gaps between public awareness and will make a reach of postal products and services.
Mansukh Mandaviya started off SAROD-Ports
- In New Delhi, Shipping (I/C) Union Minister Mansukh Mandaviya has started of the Society for Affordable Redressal of Disputes-Ports (SAROD-Ports). the purpose of it is to afford and timely resolution of disputes in a fair manner. apart from this, it also focuses on the enrichment of Dispute Resolution Mechanism.
Rajnath introduced Aero India 21 website
- On 11th Sept 2020, Rajnath Singh, Defence Minister has introduced the Aero India 2021 website aeroindia.gov.in. the website will help for space-booking. the 13th version of Aero India-21 will be organized at Air Force Station, Yelahanka, Bengaluru, Karnataka between 3rd February 2021 and 7th February 2021.
- Aero India 2021 website will offer an online interface for Asia’s largest Aero show. it will also offer an online service associated with the exhibitors and visitors and website will host the Ministry of Defence’s recent policies, initiatives.
Get free 12 September current affairs 2020 pdf free download here, click on the button given below.
Social Ours Platforms-