Today Top Current Affairs 12 November 2020
Current Affairs 2020: Latest Current Affairs with all basic data, Be the first to know all the Today top Current Affairs 12 November 2020 top news, Major Issues, Current News, Important occasions in National Current News just as International level with clear clarification. read currentgktoday here in details.
Edelgive Hurun India Philanthropy 2020 List
As per the list of EdelGive Hurun India Philanthropy, the Wipro’s chairman Mr Azim Premji has got the first place in the list of 2020.
- He is also the founder of Wipro and his age is 75 years. he has paid a contribution of 7904 crore rupees from April 2019 to March 2020 for philanthropic causes.
- The list s released by EdelGive Foundation and Hurun Research Institute. this was its 7th annual list.
- Followed by, HCL Technologies’ chairman Shiv Nadar has been given 2nd place with 795 crore rupees. in the last year, he was placed at the list.
- Reliance Industries’ chairman Mukesh Ambani got the 3rd place with 458 crore rupees.
Top 10 persons in EdelGive Hurun India Philanthropy List
|RANKING||NAME||AMOUNT AS DONATION (CRORE)||REASON|
|4th||kumar Mangalam Birla||276||Education|
|7th||Nandan Nilekani||159||Sustainable Development|
|10th||Rahul Bajaj||74||livelihood enhancement|
Odisha begins Secha Samadhan App for farmers
The Odisha state has introduced a new mobile app named Secha Samadhan on 9th November 2020. it will help in allowing farmers to directly make connections with the Water Resources Department.
- Along with it, The CM Odisha initiated 4 online services that aim to resolve water distribution-related problems for industrial, commercial institutes.
About Secha Samadhan:
- Due to these services, State’s farmers will be able to send complaints including photographs or videos and the department will take instant steps regarding the problem.
- The Department will send an SMS including complaints status.
Telangana state govt introduced two Mobile Applications
The Minister of Panchayat Raj Shri Errabelli Dayakar Rao has introduced 2 new mobile apps on 9th Nov 2020. these apps are named Palle Pragathi Panchayat Secretary app and Palle Pragathi Inspection Officer app.
- the main objective of these is to observe and make improvements in the Palle Pragathi works which are completed by the gram panchayats.
- The State Panchayat Raj dept has designed and developed these both apps.
Palle Pragathi Panchayat Secretary app:
- The purpose of it is to enhance secretaries’ activities which are based on daily and monthly.
- It also involves regular based cleanliness programmes such as roads cleaning, drains, premising, solid collection and to maintain street lights.
- Monthly activities: water tanks clean, gram sabha organization, preserve villages records, certificates and permissions and so on.
Palle Pragathi Inspection Officer app:
- It aims to set the officials’ responsibility and will facilitate the delivery of services to the people.
- It will also give ranks to officers on their performances.
4 agreements between India and Maldives
India has signed four agreements with Maldives country. these agreements were done during Harsh Vardhan’s visit. He visited his 2-Days visit between 8th November 2020 and 10th November 2020.
Four MoUs –
- sports and youth affairs Cooperation
- Grant of 7.7 million rufiyaas for drug detox
- Establishment of soil and plant testing laboratories
- To link capital Male with three islands, $100 million provided by India.
SEBI created an Expert Group of 7 Members, Sandip Bhagat as chairperson
The Securities and Exchange Board of India (Called as SEBI) has created an expert group of seven members and headed by Shri Sandip Bhagat. The group will aim to examine the frameworks of share-based workers’ advantages.
- The group would also recheck the sweat equity regulations’ frameworks and along with it, it will also provide suggestions for required policy changes.
- The panel will see norms to be linked and will offer a draft rule.
Expert group’s Members:
- Santosh Haldankar
- Pavan Vijay
- Narayan Shankar
- Jeevan Sonparote
- M Sanaulla Khan
- Vikram Shroff
Paytm unveils Payout Links for Instant Transfer
Noida based company Paytm has introduced it’s a new initiative named Payout Links in order to make instant payments for businesses on 10th Nov 2020. it will help directly to employees, customers and they will have not to obtain bank details.
- To play an important role in transferring amount in a simple and inexpensive method.
- Boost businesses with streamline Payments.
- Will offer solutions to be business banking more flexible and efficient.
84 years old PM of Bahrain Prince Khalifa Al Khalifa died
The Prime Minister of Bahrain country Khalifa bin Salman al-Khalifa has taken his last breath at the age of 84. He served as prime minister for a long time in the world.
About Bahrain –
Capital – Manama
Currency – Bahraini dinar
Public Service Broadcasting Day 2020
The day of 12th November is observed as Public Service Broadcasting Day annually. it highlights the first and only visit of Mahatma Gandhi Ji to the studio of All India Radio in New Delhi in the year 1947.
- Gandhi Ji addressed refugees from Pakistan.
World Pneumonia Day 2020
People celebrate World Pneumonia Day on the day of 12th November every year in the world. it aims to create awareness and encourage prevention and treatment and take actions to fight the disease.