Today Top Current Affairs 11 June 2020
Latest Current Affairs with all basic data, Be the first to know all the Today top Current Affairs 11 June 2020 top news, Major Issues, Current News, Important occasions in National Current News just as International level with clear clarification. For every single serious test and Interviews, furnish yourself with the Latest Current Affairs news 11 June 2020 conceded here. Read Today Top Current Affairs 11 June 2020.
Under ‘PMKSY-PDMC’, Centre gives Rs 4000 cr to State Governments
- Under ‘Per Drop More Crop’ component of Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana (PMKSY- PDMC), The Indian Govt has provided amount of 4000 crore rupee to State Governments for the year 2020-21. State govt later will allocate money to the beneficiaries identified by the State Governments.
Russian Alexander Shustov receives four year ban
- Due to use of a banned substance or method (doping), Alexander Shustov has been banned for four years by The Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS). he is a Former European high jump champion. in the year 2010, he won gold medal at the European championships. his banned duration starts from 5 June 2020.
About Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS) –
Headquarters – Lausanne, Switzerland.
President – Carole Malinvaud
Founded – 1984
Flyzy mobile app by IIT – Guwahati
- The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT)- Guwahati has successfully prepared an app named as “Flyzy” for consistent and contactless air travel amid the COVID-19 pandemic. it aims to give contactless loading up, remembering the simpler stuff drops, reasonable stoppings, better shopping experience and giving important updates amid the entire excursion. Read More
QS World University Rankings 2021
- Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) World University Ranking 2021 has published . in the ranking, only 8 Indian institutes got success to be place itself in the top 500 of QS World University Ranking 2021. in top five, USA’ universities ranked.
Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) World University Ranking 2021:
|1st||Massachusetts Institute for Technology (MIT)||USA|
|4th||California Institute of Technology||USA|
|5th||University of Oxford||United Kingdom|
|172nd||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay||India|
|185th||Indian Institute of Science (IISc) Bangalore||India|
|193rd||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Delhi||India|
|275th||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Madras||India|
|314th||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kharagpur||India|
|350th||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kanpur||India|
|383rd||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Roorkee||India|
|470th||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Guwahati||India|
Burundi’s Incumbent President Pierre Nkurunziza passed away
- The Republic of Burundi’s President Pierre Nkurunziza has passed away. he was been in in power for 15 years and in August, he rsigned from post. he also achieved seven international awards for his peace-building efforts.
About Republic of Burundi –
President: Pierre Nkurunziza
Currency: Burundian franc
Due to Corona, DMK’s MLA J Anbazhagan died
- In Tamil Nadu State, Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (DMK) MLA J Anbazhagan has died. he was suffering with COVID-19. he served as MLA for three-time in his carrier. also, Dravida represented the Chepauk-Thiruvallikeni constituency in the Assembly. firstl, he was selected from the T.Nagar constituency in 2001. he got Chepauk-Thiruvallikeni seat and retained it in the 2016 elections.
Padma Shri awardee Pritam Singh passed away
- The Ex Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Lucknow’s director, Pritam Singh has died. he headed the subcommittee on Institutional Management and Leadership Development in Higher Education. along with it, he remained as member of the Ministry of Home Affairs Committee for capacity building of IPS officers.