Today Top Current Affairs 10 June 2020
Latest Current Affairs with all basic data, Be the first to know all the Today top Current Affairs 10 June 2020 top news, Major Issues, Current News, Important occasions in National Current News just as International level with clear clarification. For every single serious test and Interviews, furnish yourself with the Latest Current Affairs news 10 June 2020 conceded here. Read Today Top Current Affairs 10 June 2020.
Renjith Kumar gets “NASA Distinguished Public Service Medal”
- Indian Aerospace entrepreneur, Renjith Kumar has been given “NASA Distinguished Service Medal” for his administrations to NASA agency through executive leadership, engineering contribution, technical excellence and consumer loyalty. Read More
Urban street vendor welfare programme : MP
- The Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh State Shri Shivraj Singh Chouhan begins a portal named as Street Vendor Registration Portal http://www.mpurban.gov.in/. along with it, he also starts off a scheme that is “Mukhyamantri Shahri Path Vyavsayi Utthan Yojana” and has sent Rs 300 crore to urban local bodies.. Read More
Science And Technology
DIAT develops Ananya for COVID-19
- The Defence Institute of Advanced Technology(DIAT) has successfully made “ANANYA” water-based disinfectant spray with nanotechnology assisted formulation. every person (common man to a healthcare worker, for the individual as well as large scale) can use ANANYA spray. Read More
Flyzy mobile app by IIT – Guwahati
- The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT)- Guwahati has successfully prepared an app named as “Flyzy” for consistent and contactless air travel amid the COVID-19 pandemic. it aims to give contactless loading up, remembering the simpler stuff drops, reasonable stoppings, better shopping experience and giving important updates amid the entire excursion. Read More
Jio Platforms get more Investment from ADIA
- The Jio Platforms has got the 5683.50 crore rupee amount investment from Abu Dhabi Investment Authority (ADIA). as a result, ADIA buys 1.16% stake in Jio Platforms with its investment. The ADIA ‘s investment valued the Jio Platforms at an equity value of 4.91 lakh crore rupee and an enterprise value of 5.16 lakh crore rupee. Read More
Former Union Minister Arjun Charan Sethi passed away
- The Ex Union Water Resources Minister Arjun Charan Sethi has taken his last breath. he beame MP from Bhadrak, Odisha for eight times. in the Cabinet of Ex PM Atal Bihari Vajpayee, he was Water Resources Minister from 2000 to 2004. Read More
Singer Bonnie Pointer (69) dies in Los Angeles
- Due to cardiac arrest, Singer Bonnie Pointer has passed away at the age of 69 in Los Angeles. She was of the biggest acts of the next two decades.
- Who was Bonnie Pointer : Read More
Q.1 what is Mukhyamantri Shahri Path Vyavsayi Utthan Yojana?
under Mukhyamantri Shahri Path Vyavsayi Utthan Yojana, small businessmen or vendors will be sent Rs 10,000 in the form of working capital.
Q.2 Who was Arjun Charan Sethi ?
Arjun Charan Sethi was a Former Union Minister and he beame MP from Bhadrak, Odisha for eight times.