Today Top Current Affairs 10 July 2020
Latest Current Affairs with all basic data, Be the first to know all the Today top Current Affairs 10 July 2020 top news, Major Issues, Current News, Important occasions in National Current News just as International level with clear clarification. For every single serious test and Interviews, furnish yourself with the Latest Current Affairs news 10 July 2020 conceded here. Read Today Top Current Affairs 10 July 2020.
1. Defence Minister Rajnath Singh Inaugurated Six Strategic Bridges in Jammu and Kashmir
- Shri Rajnath Singh, Defence Minister of India, has inaugurated six strategic bridges in the jammu and kashmir on 9th July 2020. the bridges were built by Border Road Organisation (BRO) under Sampark project. these bridges are near to the International Border (IB) and Line of Control (LoC). The total amount of 43 crore rupees has been spent on this project by Centre.
|Bridge Name||Length (in Meters)|
About Border Road Organisation (BRO) –
Headquarters: New Delhi
Director General: Lt. Gen.Harpal Singh
Motto: Shramena Sarvam Sadhyam
Founder: Jawaharlal Nehru
Founded: 7 May 1960
2. A MoU between CBDT and SEBI for to data exchange
- The Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT) has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) in order to exchange data between the two organizations. Smt. Anu J. Singh, Pr. DGIT (Systems) from CBDT and Shri mati Madhabi Puri Buch, all Time Members from SEBI organization, were present during signing MoU through video conference.
3. Odisha CM Naveen Patnaik Launches BLUIS for the purpose of Monitoring Government Lands
- The Odisha Chief Minister Shri Naveen Patnaik ji has decided to use Bhubaneswar Land Use Intelligence System (BLUIS) which will help to monitor changes in all government lands across the state by leveraging high-resolution satellite imagery. after BLUIS System, Odisha becomes the first state in india who uses space technology and artificial intelligence (AI) for safeguarding govt lands. the mai purpose of this is to stop the encroachment of govt lands in the Bhubaneswar, Odisha.
About Odisha –
Governor: Ganeshi Lal
Chief minister: Naveen Patnaik
4. In order to set up India’s 1st NVIDIA AI Technology Centre, IIT-H ties up with NVIDIA
- Indian Institute of Technology – Hyderabad(IIT-H) has supported NVIDIA to set up India’s first ‘NVIDIA Artificial Intelligence(AI) Technology Centre'(NVAITC) to increase the research work on AI and its commercial purpose.
- The main focuse of it is to improve AI research in the aspects of agriculture, smart cities and language understanding.
5. Prime Minister Modi addressed 3-day virtual India Global week 2020’s inaugural session in UK
- Prime Minister (PM) Narendra Modi ji addressed the inaugural session of 3-day virtual India Global week 2020 in UK. it was based on theme ‘Be The Revival: India and a Better New World’. the main purpose of session is to connect global leaders and captains of industries to discuss important aspects associated to create more opportunities in India as well as the global economic revival post-coronavirus (COVID-19).
6. EIU Report, India is at 8th place for Cancer Preparedness and Australia as topper
- As per report of Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU), India has been ranked at 8th place on “Cancer preparedness in Asia-Pacific: Progress towards universal cancer control” among 10 Asia-Pacific countries. India got 51.6 points overall.
- The 10 Asia-Pacific countries are — Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, the Philippines, South Korea, Thailand and Vietnam.
7. Tamil Nadu Tops in the terms of Market Borrowings Among States in India
- RBI’s report, Tamil Nadu state has got the first position in the terms of market borrowings among States in India with a collection of Rs.30,500 crore in the fiscal 2020-21(FY 21).
- TamilNadu accounted for 17 per cent of the borrowings through the issue of bonds (known as state development loans) and followed by Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh and Rajasthan accounted for 14 percent, 9 percent and 9 percent respectively.
8. Report shows Global economy to contract by 5.2 pc in FY2020
- As per Dun and Bradstreet’s (D&B) Country Risk and Global Outlook Report, the global economy will be contract by 5.2 per cent in 2020. This is going to be a huge decline after Second World War. the report also shows that the global economy will not reach pre-pandemic levels of activity again till FY 2022.
About Dun & Bradstreet (D&B) –
Headquarter– New Jersey
Location India– Mumbai, Maharashtra
Managing Director (India)– Manish Sinha
Chief Economist (India)- Arun Singh
9. Suresh Mathur as head of IRDAI Constitutes 9-member Working Group
- Recently, Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) has created 9- member working group which will be chaired by Suresh Mathur, Executive Director of Irdai. it aims to look into the possibility of setting up ‘Pandemic Risk Pool’ and deal with the emerging risks from a pandemic -like health emergencies & recommend the structure and operating model for the Pool within 2 months.
10. Kannada TV actor Susheel Gowda passed away
- The Tv Actor from Kannada Susheel Gowda has passed away. in 2015, he became the part of Kannada television serials and played roles in one or two Kannada films too. Susheel has played a role in serial Anthapura and he was looking forward to ste up himself in the Kannada Film Industry. Instead of an actor, he is also a fitness trainer.
11. Veteran Actor-Comedian Jagdeep passed away at 81
- The famous Bollywood actor and comedian Jagdeep has taken his last breath at the age of 81 in his Bandra residence, Mumbai. he was known for his role as Soorma Bhopali in the film “Sholay” and for his expression ‘khambha ukhadke’.
12. Rajasthan introduces “Pure for Sure” Week Long Campaign to make sure Purity of Dairy Products
- The Health minister of Rajasthan state, Shri Raghu Sharma has introduced the week long champaign named as “Pure for Sure”. this champaign will run from 8th July 2020 to 14th July 2020. it aims to ensure the purity of the milk and dairy products.
Chairperson– Rita Teaotia
CEO– Arun Singhal
Executive Director– Rajeev kumar Jain
Headquarters– New Delhi
Social Ours Platforms-