Today Top Current Affairs 1 September 2020
Current Affairs 2020: Latest Current Affairs with all basic data, Be the first to know all the Today top Current Affairs 1 September 2020 top news, Major Issues, Current News, Important occasions in National Current News just as International level with clear clarification. For every single serious test and Interviews, furnish yourself with the Latest Current Affairs 1 September 2020 conceded here.
Top 10 Current Affairs of 1 September 2020
Unlock 4 Guidelines by MHA
- On 31st August 2020, The Ministry of Home Affairs has published new guidelines for Unlock 4. Unlock 4 means re-opening of activities in areas outside the Containment Zones. the new guidelines will come into effect from 1st Sept 2020. MHA has prepared these guidelines on the basis of feedback provided by UT, states.
Nitin Gadkari sets Foundation Stone for Road Projects
- On August 30th, 2020, The Road Transport & Highways Union Minister Shri Nitin Jairam Gadkari has set the foundation stone for upcoming Road Projects. The Road Projects include 3 bridges, 2 road improvement projects and 4 major bridge projects that will be covered. 4 major bridges will be built on rivers Bandiya, Perikota, Wainganga and Perimili in Maharashtra State. the total amount of 777 Crore Rupees will be spent on such projects.
- The role of these projects becomes very important in order to improve mobility and providing socio-economic development for the citizens of Gadchiroli district (Maharashtra).
About Maharashtra –
Capital – Mumbai
Chief Minister – Uddhav Bal Thackeray
Governor – Bhagat Singh Koshyari
Jhansi: PM Modi made Inauguration of Administration Buildings of Central Agricultural University
- The Indian Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi Ji has made inauguration of College, Administration Buildings of Rani Lakshmi Bai Central Agricultural University in Jhansi on 29th August. PM Modi inaugurated via a video conference.
- The Central Agricultural University will play an important role in developing education infrastructure and will offer supports in agriculture research and farmer welfare.
About Uttar Pradesh –
Capital – Lucknow
Governor – Anandiben Patel
Chief minister – Yogi Adityanath
Up begins Major Dhyan Chand Vijaypath Yojana
- The Uttar Pradesh State govt has begun a new scheme named “Major Dhyan Chand Vijaypath Yojana”. This Scheme aims to get road connectivity to 19 international players’ houses in the state. All 19 international players will be given the advantages of this scheme.
- 19 international players are Bhuvneshwar Kumar (Fast pacer), Praveen Kumar (former) Piyush Chawla and Mohammad Kaif. the scheme will also include more players in future.
Vedanta signs an MoU with SBI
- Vedanta has signed an MoU with State bank of India(SBI) in order to get a long term syndicated loan facility for 10000 crore rupees. Vedanta will be given loan for the period of 7 years.
About Vedanta Limited:
CEO– Sunil Duggal
Kiara Advani as the brand ambassador of Myntra
- On 31st August 2020, Myntra E-commerce website has announced to appoint Kiara Advani as its new brand ambassador.
- Kiara Advani is an Actress and will work as the brand ambassador and nationwide celebrity endorser for Myntra.
Former President Pranab Mukherjee passes away
- The former Indian President Shri Pranab Mukherjee has taken his last breath at the age of 84. he was founded coronavirus positive and along with it, he underwent successful surgery to exclude a brain clot. he took birth in the village of Mirati in Birbhum district of West Bengal.
- Pranab Mukherjee, he was known as ‘Pranab Da’. he served as Indian president from 2012 to 2017. in the year 2019, he was honoured with Bharat Ratna award.
- He became the 5th Indian president who received this Bharat Ratna award.
- he also served for Union minister and handled important foreign, defence, commerce and finance portfolios. During Indira Gandhi’s Cabinet, he got an opportunity to be the finance minister. between 1973 and 1974, he also served as a deputy minister for finance.
September Month as Nutrition month
- The PM Modi has made the announcement to observed September 2020 as “Poshan Maah” or “Nutrition Month”. PM said during Mann ki Baat program. The Sept month will be considered in order to make everyone aware of the importance of optimum nutrition.
- Prior to this, in 2018 and 2019, nutrition month was observed by the people.
Social Ours Platforms-